kouki headlights (black housing)

It’s in my blood. It consumes me. :frowning:

im pretty sure that was his old setup and a totally different pic. Misleading.

this is the one martino photoshopped

notice the gold spoke reflection on the front wheels

wheels are Gulf stitch 18x10.5 -12

As for black headlight housing, it will only look good on a black car. Preferebly with some decent aero. Thats just me though.

^^^you have to super baller to pull of that kind of camber and daily it…well at least in canada…

thanks FUNGC those pics help alot man. thanks everyone for help .

Yea, that pull and drop is nice.

Yea, I photo-shopped it black because I felt the tinted headlights would look better on a black car.

Hes got quite good taste I might add though. His scheme and fitment is to a “T”.

The black headlight housings dont work very well on the cars since the cornerlights still remain silver. It breaks the front end up. I think it doesnt look as good as the OEM setup.

I agree.

I’m pretty sure if Kouki’s came stock with “blacked” out headlights people would try to find a way to make it silver/clear.

People just like to do things for the sake of doing it.

ur wrong fobwall… they do it for sake of differentiating from others.

I do it to be cool like the others. Being different was so 2004. Where have you guys been?

Yah everyone “differentiates” so much they all end up the same.

No ones different anymore…we’re all the same but we try to and we think we’re different.

Smoked lights needs a black car… or it looks supa lame
and if everyone is diffrent, why do they have to ask everyone else if it looks good, and to see if other people have done it?