Kouki lip spoiler replicas

I am having a shop that builds Shelby Cobras and GT-40 kit cars build fiberglass s14 Kouki front spoiler replicas. The original unit is $300-$400 but damn does it look good! Now you can have one at considerably less, though price has not yet been determined. The benefits of fiberglass are its light, strong, and most off all easily repairable. We all know this part is gonna get scraped on bumps, and the factory abs plastic is very hard to repair.

I should have pics of the first piece up tomorrow.

Mods, please be nice and don’t lock this one up. I realize he didn’t introdoce himself (as per the rules) but I reffered him here from Zilvia.net. His project seems legit and this could be a great opportunity for a bunch us to get our hands on those impossible to find kouki lips…and at a better price than the dealership can offer.

agreed, I also may be intersested, $$ deciding factor.

Sorry everyone, im new here and should have read the rules better. Cgguy…i sent you a PM on Zilvia about what section and how i should make the thread here, maybe you didnt recieve it?

Just to let you know a little about me i live in DFW, TX. I used to work at a local import shop selling and installing performance parts(motors, trannys, turbo kit, nitrous, etc). Some of you may know me from Enkei Intl where i sold wheels from the factory. You can check my positive ebay feedback under 1bdsrt. You can also check my seller feedback at www.srtforums.com or on www.ls1tech.com. I have no business of any sort currently, im just doing this on the side of my day job. Depending on how this goes in the future i may actually start offering more specialty parts under an actual business name. Through my past i have strong connections in great TIG welding, custom fabbing, turbo kits, etc.

The lip is going to run about $160.00. If you are local and wish to pick up with out a box this is all you will pay. I researched a little more today on shipping boxes and costs. It will require an oversized box measuring 69x22x5. For example, UPS Ground shipping and boxed to Cali is around $60-$70.00. If you are closer it might be a little cheaper but keep in mind how large the box is. I know, it sucks…but unless i can arrange something better, which hopefully down the road i can, im just gonna be honest up front.

As i stated before, the quality should be very good. About 98% accurate compared to the OE unit. The two percent is because of the fact no matter how close it is, someone will complain that the holes dont match up even though they drilled them, or that it doesnt fit right on their 10 year old dented, warped bumper. If you can think of the excuse i have heard it and thats why i must say the part will have NO WARRANTY!!!

What a great idea!

Welcome to the club and good luck with the sales…

yeah, but this is Southern Ontario Nissan,

so I don’t think anbody will pick them up from Texas, I’d say a 24 hour drive 1 way.

check out shipping to buffalo or somewhere nearer to Canada ie; Ontario

PRICE!!!

im down for one if its not unreasonable.

Hey everyone! The first lip is done and on my car.

Pics here:

Price is $160, and if anyone wants my OE urethane lip for $210 its yours. Im running what i sell. :smiley:

I assume you speak in US$ not CDN$

shit man, looks real good.

Yea $US sorry, hehe.

Bump…does anyone want one?

FItment is grrreeeeaaat!

how much in CAD in my hands.

i really like these.

you should sell these to BING in bulk, let him sell them to us for a profit that will benifit him but not be as much as it would cost us to ship one from where you are.

someone note bing of this post :wink:

Hi im in the process of speaking with him. If anyone wants one of these they are $160 USD and you can email me(e30m391@hotmail.com). Sorry i dont know what $160 USD translates to, anyone care to advise?

we can do this if you guys want.

i imagine that it would run about $240 - $250 cdn depending on how many people were in on it.

if we dont have AT LEAST 5 people then it isnt worth doing really.

that price i quoted is landed here in niagara.

for reference, it cost me over $80 to ship a hatch rear valance internationally to Cali, so this would cost the same in reverse.

then you have customs wondering what is in the nice big package insured for $200 bucks…

as always, my pricing includes taxes and brokerage and all that BS.

Hmmmmmmmmm…

^^^

yup, sure beats buying one and doing this and not being able to offer it for this price anyways.

pretty sure you guys who want one should buy two because this prolly wont happen too often and shipping is a faggot anyways. plus its fibreglass so you’re gonna break it if you have any balls.

im down if u get 5 but it cant be for a few weeks.

I’m pretty sure I would be down too, but as spilner said not for a couple weeks.