KOYO Rads::

So i have been selling a few of these lately, and it seems the price went down a couple bucks.

Available for KA or SR

$425 each rad.

hoses for SR rads available for $75 when purchased with a rad only. $100 regular.

visual stimuli

http://www.bings.ca/files/koyo.jpg

i have SR and KA rads in stock

hey, im kinda torn between sr20 and KA-t ATM so i was just wondering, what is the diff between the KA rad and the SR Koyo… like is it just some connectors i can get later on or it the actual demensions…

just so if i buy it i can slap it on my car (my ka24de could use a rad anyways, fins bent to fuck from gravel and shit) and if i decide either sr or ka-t im not lookin for a new rad. after just buying one.

the only difference is the inlet and outlet position really.

the KA are on the right side of the car, the SR ones are offset.

hmmm…
how much for a KOYO rad with all the right piping so i dont gotta go looking for more shit for an SR20? or do u not sell the hook-ups?

i have the rad hoses for $100.

hey bing, what is the measurement in inches of the width of the KOYO rad for the KA? interested but i need to see if it will accommodate my intercooler piping setup, the RB wont allow much room between rad & the front of the engine. need to know measurement to see if it might clear.
let me know, thanks!

i have a ka koyo sitting in my car with an rb25 with a front mount but i have electric fans in between the rad and intercooler, might be different if your using the other fan

hope that helps

yeah usually dudes go with KA rads in that situation with no issue. I am shipping a KA rad out to a guy putting a 2J into his S13…

Hey Bing, how much SR Koyo will be if picked up at SON240sx Niagara meet.

I realize that, but I was wondering the size more because of the way my intercooler pipe runs…I need to measure clearance as the intercooler pipe runs infront of the engine itself…I need to see if the extra width of the rad will still allow the pipe to run across the front of the engine. If you can, let me know the width/thickness of the rad. Just asking because I don’t want to drop $400 on a rad and then not be able to use it. Thanks man!

^^^ 55mm thick

price will be cheaper but you have to coordinate with me ahead of time to make sure i have stock.

i have KA and SR rads in stock at present.

much difference between the sr and rb rad?

yes, the radiator’s water inlet is on the opposite side

for RB’s you just use a KA radiator, which i have in stock

I have S13 SR rads and hoses in stock at the moment… Fyi

Will be ordering more rads in the near future. Get in touch with me if you need one.

The $400 I quoted in the lead post may not apply to rads now given the change in exchange rate

I have S13 SR and S13 KA rads in stock.

hey man got any s14 sr rads n hoses in? how much cheaper would it be for pickup?
thanks