Krylon stained glass spray paint. Works good man.

I checked every arts and craft store in the blasdell / hamburg area. Nobody carried it, buy it here for cheap.

http://www.createforless.com/Krylon+Stained+Glass+Color+6+oz+Yellow/pid19973.aspx?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=cse

before:
[ATTACH]19826[/ATTACH]
Off
[ATTACH]19827[/ATTACH]
On
[ATTACH]19828[/ATTACH]

Neat. :tup:

I wonder how long it will hold up. In for long term results.

Looks nice! How many coats did you put on?

If those came yellow and you made them clear, everyone would say how good it looked.

I’ve read it lasts a while, if not you can always strip it with thinner and re-apply. I’ll be doing my highbeam reflector cups next.

5 if i remember correctly… its kind of a “spray it till you like it” thing.

I had my fogs on while i was doing it so i could see the final results

I must be the only person that finds this completely pointless

thats not a bad idea. I was thinking about gettung just different bulbs for my car. but if i could do this instead why not.

I had some selective yellow bulbs on my Rx7, they worked okay, but they didn’t have the tint color i was looking for, do whatever is cheaper. The best part about this spray is you can back off on the coats and adjust the color level

Yellow actually helps cut down on the glare when driving in fog / snowfall and it creates a greater contrast on the ground when driving. It’s safer and looks better IMO

Yea i’ll have to look to see how much bulbs are.

Am I the only one who noticed the pink tow hook first?

That’s all I noticed until Newman’s comment.

At first thats what i thought to haha.

your vanity plate annoys me

thatsthepoint

A 3500k HID kit wouldve been easier to find than that color spray paint lol

Plus 150$ +

And then removing the bumper

And re-wiring the car

Yeah, no.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19831[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19832[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19833[/ATTACH][ATTACH]19830[/ATTACH]

Jeesh, tough crowd. I like it, and I understand the reasoning both aesthetic and practical. :tup:

I hate people who keep their tow hooks in their luxury vehicle.

Its not a race car. /yourself.

You can get the stained glass paint at micheals on the blvd. I think its 7 or 8 bucks for the can. I’ve had my hibeam bowls and fog bowls done for about 2 years now, and it looks just as good as the day I did them.

Paint kidneys to match hook.

I think it looks good I always prefer yellow fogs.