Kumho Street Warriorz pics, videos, stories, experiences, etc

:tup: vid

Did the green 2g fast and furious car run?..how did he do? He is a customer of ours and I was just wondering how the new setup is.

i saw it run once, i wasnt really paying attention at all to what it ran though.

he didnt do good at all he ran twice he dont know how to launch right his best was 10 somethin

yeah there were some people who need some launching lessons. there was one guy in a STi (sorry if i offend you in your on here) that was getting smoked by FWD cars that were getting mad wheel hop. he got raped by a stock looking RSX and i just laughed.

Yeah, Tony needs to work on his launching a little. He had the same problem last time I saw him up there. I’m sure that car with no slicks probably wheel hops like a motherfucker though. I think he’s still on stock suspension too. That doesn’t help either.

that “stock” looking RSX has just a few bolt ons :snky: ( If your talking about the black one with a carbonfiber hood)

Tony’s 2g doesn’t wheelhop anymore the prothane motor mounts cured that. He is on kyb gr2s and eibach springs. Yes he needs to learn how to drive, I’ve offered but he’s scared, because putting the power to the ground that he is making will destroy his beat stock tranny with no lsd.

uploading…

:tup: Nice Vid. Thanks for puting my car in there. Good looks bro.

sick vid very good song for it too

^ waiting

waitin on streetfire to “optimize”…

PM me your e-mail i have some vids of you

^ whos car is that i seen it there and was just wondering

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/wm/04994c4e-eb10-40a7-a4ae-98160150ee0b.htm

my video…plz take no offense to ne of the video…i just included funny stuff…all my clips i recorded i included

:tup: thx man, GJ keeping music low so we can hear.

wish u would have got all the people yelling “do a burnout” to me…lol

Nice pic. Thats my car

no prob man