Kustom Workz Short Bus...

jelousy will get you no where.

:word: I saw this at the World of Wheels last weekend and it’s definitely cool. It’s not my bag but it would be sweet to ride in…

i think its a good marketing gimick, which the owner seems very good at.

When we were setting up the World of Wheels they pulled it in. We asked to check it out. It’s full of subs. They have a U shape bench seat around the entire bus with subs under them. Holy crap is all I can say. It was cool and a different marketing technique.

Hawt, needs more spinners. Maybe even dually spinners. :tup:

Yes DUMB ONES TOOLS

turbols1 is quite the painter :pimp:

:tup: definatley a good job done by goreman.

Heres the thing, if you guys know the people who run that or took the chance to say hi you might realize that they are decent guys. Definatly alot of fun to hang out with. Kustom Werkz guys get wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy big :tup: in my book.

The bus is not exactly my cup of tea but it is fun and a great road trip vehicle fo sho.

i met the owner @ circuit city, he bought a tv from me a while ago… seemed alot like aiman… talked up that srt4 before everybody owned that thing… seems that they are just using the business to blow $ on their own rides… but whatever

That would be sooper :pimp: to take tailgating to a football game.

I’m good friends with Dave who runs KW. I dont understand all the hate. They are super nice guys there, and will go out of their way to help you… I have nothing to say but positive things about them. :tup:

i’d rock it

its definatly off the wall…not my cup of tea but its creative and def. a good way to market the idea of goin big and loud but only with 600 watts…shit makes ur eyes cross!!!

No, you where just naturally born like that.

I’ve never meet the owners, only kids who claim to “hang” with them… Click

This isn’t the first bus to be “pimped” out, but the first in Buffalo AFAIK.

the kid u were talkin to wasnt any of the owners or guys that work there…there is this kid that comes around and thinks he is part of something…compolsive liar!!!..doesnt know shit and talks so much shit its not funny…i know first hand that car isnt anywhere near 500hp…does have bigger turbo and stage 3 software but isnt anywhere near 500hp…its all bs…this kid is not welcome at the shop or anywhere near cause he starts shit like this that noone can back! im glad u wiped that thing :biglol: to prove a point and the guy drivin in the vid is the owners roomate… wouldnt he like to know his roomate was racing the car?:whip:

with u right next to me!!!:lolham:

a canon powershot digital elph sd400

True that.