Short bus in need of new tag line.

Rolling through Phoenix this weekend we came upon this van.

Now, I am not trying to make fun of those with mental illness but don’t you think this organization could think up something better???

They could have gone with “Looney Bin Express” and achieved the same result. Or even “NYSPEED Night Crew”. :smiley:

[quote=“Jagermeister”"]

They could have gone with “Looney Bin Express” and achieved the same result. Or even “NYPEED Night Crew”. :smiley:

[/quote]

ZIIIIING

I agree seems like a really odd name to put on that bus.

did they really need to put “seriously” i mean having “mentally ill adults” on the side of a van is good enough

So empowering seriously mentally ill adults is a good thing? I know it’s the buzzword of the current decade, but not EVERYBODY should be empowered.

that shit just went through my office, and now half of us are laughing, other half are insulted

srsly guys.

i know i would be insulted if it was my father in that van, and thats what it would say on side.

They obviously needed the extended van just to fit the name.

NYSpeed night crew, RX3 would be riding shotgun.

X… :lol:

they could just went with ‘Pitcher’ me rollin.

Surprised that van wasn’t lifted. Were you in town for the Nascar event ? I saw an Irwin truck this past friday. Still in phoenix ?

[quote=“16vCorvette,post:11,topic:38673"”]

Surprised that van wasn’t lifted. Were you in town for the Nascar event ? I saw an Irwin truck this past friday. Still in phoenix ?

[/quote]

I was in Phoenix but took the red eye out on Sunday night. There was a team of IRWIN silverados in town and a couple of our large International RXT trucks. Stayed up in Scottsdale mostly.

lol nyspeed night crew hahaha