KW V2 are in Konis are out(pics)

Looks Sweet Schmaef, I’d take the back down another 1/2" unless you plan on carting our fat asses around in it. :smiley:

X…

Yeah KW’s are a full coiolover set up. And the konis where also a full coilover set up…

Yeah! But at this point I’m starting to look for a piece of shit for the winter…

Yeah thats what I was thinking. We got the front on the first try to sit like that. I had to take the back down like two more inches then where it was…
So yeah I want to drop the back a little bit more. I dont think I will have to give jaeger a ride to waterfrest again so I should be fine. :rofl:

to all the people who like to ride my nuts, i was commenting on the car itself…Audi’s are nice but i like BMWs more…chill out ppl god damn.

Drama = :gay:

i think the front is perfect and MAYBE another inch in the back.

Thats what I was thinking, but some say no… :gotme:

NICE !

and the rear suspension on my car is slightly up a tiny bit then the drop in front, the angle is hot…

Fucking beautiful :tup: I’ve been looking for an Audi for a while now for my next car.

i gota question though, if you hit a hard bump wont you scrape? take into account i dont really know anything about suspention shit byand replacing stock parts.

perfect as is. you said you are driving this thing in the winter, and this is wny. nice stance - wouldn’t change nuttin. :tup:

i like the stance also with the rear up just a bit higher, if ur gonna only adjust the rear ide say just be careful that u dont put the rear too low, as it will look like it is dragging, i really like the setup tho, ur car looks hot

as for teh same drop u have, here 's a recent pic, where if the wheel was straight in the front it would be a tiny bit lower than the back, i do scrape though if im not careful enough…

http://www.micahweber.com/solcurb.jpg

Looks good Micah

thx

what year/ model is your Audi ?

looks sweet.

01 A4 1.8t quattro

looks hottT