KYB AGX/Tein S-techs *pics on page 3*

As above says.

2) Suspension:

Front: KYB Buzzspec shocks, 6-way adjustment on rebound.
Rear: KYB AGX, 8 way adjustable on rebound.
Both Front and rear have Tein S-techs mounted and new upper mounts

Have about 6000km on them.
Also, if you offer me my asking price of $700 on the suspension I’ll install it on your car free of charge.

$650 obo

3) Q45 90-96 Front Calipers:

These were purchased from Texas, were said to be in perfect working order and include carriers. This is direct bolt up to 240sx, no custom lines required and will clear stock wheels with ease.

sold

4) S13 VLSD

I have had this for 2 years now, has worked flawless for me. Its from an ABS 1993 S13 and now probably has about 195k km total on it. I’ll drop the pumpkin for the first person with $200 bones.

sold

Thanks,
Andrew.

Cleaned.

Bump.

Wheels I will let go for 1000 thats as low as I go. They have over 600 dollars worth of tires on them that are bran new. I will post more pics tonight of them.

The suspension is now 750 installed. More specs:
Front are about 3.8 kg/mm
Rears are about 3.6kg/mm
and these drop the car about 1.5 inches.

Andrew.

Wheels are no longer for sale.

VLSD droped to $200
Suspension droped to $700

Andrew.

Willing to sell the KYB Set without the Spring? If so; How much would you be looking for?

I’d like to keep these together, otherwords I get stuck with upper mounts, springs and have to take them apart.

What are you offering on just the shocks?

Andrew.

I’ll be at the Niagra meet and will bring along the calipers, VLSD and my stock suspension. If you are interested the suspension will be on the car and you can come out for a spin and check out whatever it is you like. If I get a good enough offer I’ll pull them off the car on the spot and for the right price install them on your car.

I don’t bite so don’t hesitate to come over and chat with me.

Thanks,
Andrew.

If monkey’s willing to buy the shocks without the springs, I’ll take the springs and mounts.

I’m willing to split it if he doesn’t low ball me again. I can do 450 for shocks and 250 for springs and mounts. Front upper mounts were replaced when I installed these.

And for those that have told me they can get KYB AGX’s for 400CAD brand new…I think you should keep dreaming.

Andrew.

^^^ agreed… $400cdn brand new would be rather impossible

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/KYB-AGX-SHOCKS-NISSAN-240SX-89-94-S13-BEST-PRICE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33590QQitemZ7992758766QQrdZ1

those are going for like $401 cdn ? but still has shipping on top and then customs etc…

not too mention you cannot buy the front shocks in North America. The Buzz Spec KYB’s are inverted mono-tube and 6-way adjustable. Cheapest I found AGX locally was 680CAD bran new and that was at cost price through a close friend.

Andrew.

Bump. Everything is still for sale.

I have had questions about the Q45 calipers. They are 2 pistons calipers and except IIRC a 27mm rotor. Great brake upgrade. All you need to add is rotors and pads and your set.

Andrew.

It would end up costing you about $500 CAD, I Bought my agx’s off one of those things on ebay for the same price listed last month, 6000km with that drop should have no wear on the shocks. Install is pretty straight forward, just need a 4 wheel allignment, i dont think your camber will be 2 bad since its a 1.5 inch drop… i was told my sportlines are going to eat my inner tires but we’ll see what happens lol anyway BUMP for good deal in your hands, no dealing with shipping customs and waiting, lower your car tomorrow! :slight_smile:

How about I buy the front and rear shocks from you for $425 CDN, i’ll pick them up from where ever you are located. When are you free so I can pay you and pick them up? I’m free all week. PM me and Let me know!

thank you!

~Rena

Hey Rena,

why didn’t you talk to me at the meet on Sunday :frowning:

I hate to split these yup because I have to spend the time disassemblying them and run the chance of getting stuck with a set of springs and mounts.
If Chris(cloudzero) who was interested in the springs and mounts wants to pay 225 for that and you 425 for shocks I will split them. But I’m busy with work so spending the time disassemblying them I can’t do this week.

However, since you’re close friends with Jesse and crew I can do $650 for you and you only, for the package and pull them off for you on the weekend.

I’m located in Toronto.

Andrew.

aww! Ya, why didn’t we disguss this! Darn!! Well, I would take the offer ont he whole set, its just that I’ve already got Tein H-tech springs =/ and I wouldn’t need the ones on your set up…just the shocks. But it was worth a shot! Thank you for the quote though!

Hey Rena,

I hate to split these yup because I have to spend the time disassemblying them and run the chance of getting stuck with a set of springs and mounts.
If Chris(cloudzero) who was interested in the springs and mounts wants to pay 225 for that and you 425 for shocks I will split them. But I’m busy with work so spending the time disassemblying them I can’t do this week.

However, since you’re close friends with Jesse and crew I can do $650 for you and you only, for the package and pull them off for you on the weekend.

I’m located in Toronto.

Andrew.[/quote]

Hey Rena,

I’m located in Toronto.

Andrew.[/quote][/quote]

no problem. You would like the springs on my shocks alot more than the H-techs. The S-techs are stiffer and IIRC they will drop you 1/2 inch more.

Andrew.

Here are pictures of Q45 calipers. Hopefully I have pics of suspension this weekend, pending a digital camera.

http://www.son240sx.ca/cpgallery/albums/userpics/10140/Q45calipers4.jpg

http://www.son240sx.ca/cpgallery/albums/userpics/10140/Q45calipers1.jpg

Andrew.

hump

Suspension pending sale.
I really need to get rid of these calipers. Someone make me an offer.

Andrew.