Kyles New Evo!

Hey guys.

Well this isn’t a build thread but a nice little show/ mod thread for my new evo i just grabbed. For those of u who don’t know me, im kyle and I currently live in EA/Westfalls. I used to have the Yellow 03’ Evo as well. So on to the some of the details of the new car.

Its a 03’ GSR with about 52,000 miles ,
Motor–makes about 412 wheel/ 25lbs on Emerys Mustang.

-STM tuned and modded mainly since 9,000 miles on it. STM’s Tubular 35r kit,
-Big Buschur Front mount with Buschur upper and lower charge pipes.
-AEM series 1
-Koyo Rad
-Plasma Coils
-Comp 272,
-ARP headstuds
en much more. ill get into the other mods later in the thread.

Drivetrain–
-TRE built Tranny with Evo 9th longer 1st gear,
-Exedy Triple HD
-STM clutch fork stop kit.
-Stock Axles, stock diff’s and stock Transfer case:)

Exterior–
-JDM rear bumper,
-Evo 7 Tails with Evo dave headlights
-Completly shaven trunk.

On to the pics. Cars currently sitting at my shop collecting dust. I wanted t keep it clean of the yucky because its never seen salt or winter.

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q799/kadams2929/image_zps8fb56b7e.jpg

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q799/kadams2929/image_zps074e40d0.jpg

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q799/kadams2929/image_zpsd3aabc29.jpg

more to come as im at the shop tinkering. It needs new pads soon and ill probably throw an oil change at it.

Congrats on the new car. Is this Bizzaro’s old car? He seemed to take really good care of things if so :tup: Those are my old tail lights too.

how about some nice tires, fggt.

yea it was daves car lol, and yea henny ill steal those bastards if u keep it up.

Saw this on craigslist a bunch of times. Looks like a great deal!

Wow, suprised Dave sold this, he loved it…you got yourself a great car there…

Nice car

Then it doesn’t go in the builds section, lol.

52,000 miles? Nice!

Sorry boss. i should of been more clear. I said show/“mod” thread. Im deffantly not done with the car as far as mods but im not building any motors yet lol. So there will be some new goodies shortly which will include new wheels, center guage triple pod set and some caliper refinishing.

Also, yea i didnt think dave was really gonna sell it either haha. He took unreal care of it as far as paint and maintinece. Id rate it overall like a 8.5-9/10. Not quite "Paul wlosinski turbo taxi clean, but shes nice.

Paul’s Evo probably has 20k on it but thats mostly miles from putting it on the trailer and taking it off. <3

Car looks clean! I kinda always wanted one of these especially around this time of the year.

lets get some runs in! Im in the OP/EA area.

:bigtup:

Genn, pauls is around 43 ish, believe it or not lol. But yea its seen like 250 miles in 2.5 years haha.

Jimshorts, car is inside till spring but im more then happy to get loud when it warms up lol, en thanks Eric!

Gennaro*

He must’ve bought it with 25k+ then, lol. What do these go for anyways with similar miles if you dont mind me asking? I remeber the sale thread just don’t remember the price.

Car looks good! I have always had a soft spot for these. Too popular for my liking however.

Yes yes Gennaro lol. And eh… Usually 16-20k$ ish for 8’s. i know 4k is a broad difference but its all about the mods and really how crazy some people are. They usually think Evo’s are worth gold. Thier the loudest, noisiest, bumpiest and sometimes uncomfortable cars to drive. However IMO the best bang for your dollar tuner car. They can handle serious jam on factory components.

And thanks bobbyG. ( this is Kyle Adams BTW. Jess adams younger brother) i think u guys were in the same grade

nice ride!

Looks slow hahaha. Congrats on the new ride homie. Maybe this spring we can clean her up real good! Lol

sounds just like my paperweight

Torqdss-Thank you sir!

haha thanks bro, yea im itching to clean it up and get her ready for the spring.

Yea walker haha. I bust pauls balls everytime im at his house. His car is so nice.