Labor Day Carbeque

Brett picked Kramer up for a beat down and his phone fell out, John scooped it up brought it out front and took a picture of his nuts…texted it to 10+ people in Kramer’s phone, one of which was apparently his mom :rofl and she texted back “what’s that a picture of”, Seamus then texted back “DEEZ NUTS”…Kramer’s dad then returned with a phone call, of which someone picked up and got chewed out :rofl :rofl :rofl

The party was just a blast all together, pretty big turnout, Sully’s CRF50 was getting romped on from about 3PM to 12 midnight and people were getting wadded up everywhere. :rofl

lol sounds like a good time.

yea definitely does…being out of the 518 blowss:(

Haha it was hilarious. I stopped by for a bit. Everyone was rompin on the 50. Leo had it out and was bombing around the golf course for a solid hour. He was out so long he got lost. Had to call Sean to get his address so he could GPS it and find his way home haha!! :lol:rofl:rofl:lol

UPDATE:

not sure if momma/poppa kramer have destroyed my belongings or not.

-krmaer

deez nuts

lmao

wow thanks for texting me kid !:lol

!!!1:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

im really pissed i missed this whole thing… seriously wtf i cant believe no one notified me this is CSBS

i feel bad for lance i deleted a bunch of shit locked a pic of my nuts as his background on his phone .but kramer was the best ,i wonder how his nuts feel ?i never saw such a big guy drop so fast before

Fucking awesome time. Props to Sean the host and Sully the CRF50 provider. haha

The 50 needs a light lol!

Lmao. Just read what happened with Kramer’s mom :rofl

UPDATE:

Apparently nobody gives a shit so FUCK EM!

Oh and FUCK that guy and his kid on the golf course.

oh my.

I woke up and didnt know where i was

that didnt stop me:thumbup

I don’t think it stopped anyone. haha

HAHA, I think more ppl get hurt on the 50 than any other bike I’ve been on…