Labor Day Carbeque

you and hatfield both were clueless to your location this morning :lol

lulz were had

every time i look at my legs i find more cuts lolll

oh and my parents werent pissed they were just like “what the fuckkkk happened??” :lmao

I keep hearing more and more stories and cant stop laughing

sean you was wasted last night ,i almost started fuckin wit you to

+1 i remember like 80% of them, pimpin with all of the elephants DEFINITELY had me laughing the hardest

how goes your nuggs feel cramer? dude i burst out laughin on the way home after i thought about it

hahaha like i said i know my limits im not going to fuck with you :lol . the sarge on the other hand got a little sumthin’ sumthin’ from kramerpanties.

dude sage was done ,i was waitin for him to yack after ya got em but he didnt …any word on if lance was able to unlock his phone and get my nuts off of it

DEEZ NUTZ

nah i dunno, we were just riding the 50 again this morning then the police came on a golfcart from the golfcourse :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

EPIC WIN!!!

Sarge doesn’t yack.

im uploading a pic of your “car show” this morning as we speak.

:facepalm

story: sarge was still at this mysterious house when me lance and sean woke up and we discovered the stang was unlocked so we looked in his trunk and found a full 30 of labatt that he tried to steal or some shit so we figured we’d decorate his car and then when he came back we’d convince him that there was a car show last night and that he decorated it before he left :lmao

Lmao I wish the cop came when his car still looked like this

when did the cop come lol? after I left this afternoon?

I was wrecked last night. I could barely speak english

Cop came because the people at the golf course were getting LOUD

Lol like 30-45 minutes after you left