Lunch....

I have the whole week off so Im gonna go over to buco’s tomarrow for a mango berry martini mmmmm so yummy, gonna grab some food, anyone care to join ??:smiley:

from the way things have been going… it looks like chris07ss would be down for a 1 on 1

:rofl

nicely played.

Tricia, come on down to the Troy/Menands area for lunch and me and LKSi will come for lunch. :D:up:up

whats down that way ? I dont really know my way around , I got the navi tho so it shouldnt be hard to find lol, anyone else down for lunch ? it would be cool to meet some ppl in person lol

Everything you could imagine is in Menands:gay

lmao Menands is a shithole

IDK where that place is Tricia, but i’m at HVCC tomorrow from 10-3pm and have break from 11-1. I’m thinking deli and brew but I may bring a full blown cooler with sandwiches, chips, coors, the whole 9 yards and do a little tailgate action in my car :rofl

so lets plan somethin! whos gonna go ? and where ?

There’s a bunch of pizza places which I’m feelin’ for lunch tomorrow:up:up

hahahaha awesome ! u should join, lunch should be around noonish

even GUS"S num num nummy!!!

Perfect! Noon is when I usually like to take lunch.

so where we meeting ? nd I dont know what any of u look like so ull have to seek me out, shouldnt be hard lol just look for my si

I have 6 beers to be drank yet… I am kinda feelin’ the packed lunch lol but we’ll see. You clowns decide on a place and i’ll think aboot it.

I’m down for Deli & Brew…

settle on a place and Ill be there :slight_smile:

Deli & Brew it is, around noonish…Tricia, you know where it’s at?

is that the name of it ? Ill google it

D+B sounds good to me nig nogs

yup, it’s at the top of the hill going to HVCC next to Taco Bell