Saturday Night Check In

What’s everyone’s plans for tonight? Anybody going out?

<—me, but don’t know what yet. It’s a friend’s birthday and I think the South Side is the spot we’ll be.

My friends and I are thinking about going out late tonight…not sure where yet though.

kennywood haunted house

pulling a transmission!

Ah blow of the mustang and go out for a change. :rofl: :rofl:

Getting blitzed!

Thats what I plan on doing too.

maybe bottleshop cafe

Mac has a friend that just got back from Iraq or somewhere, he wants to go to station square so i’ll probly be going to matrix or mamas with them

WHat the fuck man? I wake up see u called me at like 5am n b4 that as well,u drunk bastard! My ass was passed out ealrier than that…legion>all

ghost recon + beer = loonng nights

money > me

hahahahahaha,what times mac get of work n we goin out?

its saturday…till question mark, but he said he’s slow as hell today so possibly by 5…i need to rehydrate b4 i can touch anymore booze

too much booze last night, i just got out of bed…im thinking staying in and being a lazy piece of shit is soundin good.

tomorrow is my friends birthday. I’m either getting drunk or being his dd, which means I get to drive the miata of doom. Oh that car is so much fun to drive.

ehhhh, not much to do tonight

idk yet, maybe some bars in the dale area, idk maybe downtown?!?!

I’ve done that before for my friend on his b-day (DD). The sole reason was to drive his Jetta GLI, 1.8t 6-speed, sweet ride.