tonight. thurs 2-23-06

whats everyone up to tonight? i get off at 10 and got nothing to do. mike (silver2kws6 homo) is in from baltimore and we were lookin for something to do. get a few beers maybe permantis or something like that. its thursday night everyone wants to do something right?

i work til 10 also

I am going to LULU’s on McKnight to see what its all about… A friend of mine mentioned a hotdog, fries and a drink for like $4.50

Might be worth checking out.

well as of now i am prob goin to go to the P-bar in pleasant hills for dollar burgers and $2 23oz coors lights then down to station square. for some matrix or something. dont know quite yet. just will be takin some cloths with me to work i know that.

class till 8 and then intermural bball game at 8:30.
After that we head down to matrix.
The best time to get there is like 10:00 so you can get in for free and catch the whole 2 hrs of 50 cent drinks. Then on the way back you can stop at Primantis in the south side for some grub.

Ill be in bethel park till about 10 or so if you guys wanted to meet up for a beer around there.

too late for me during week

ill have the g6 out tonight since i finally washed the gtp ill call ya mac theres gotta be something to do

went to the red brick ,:yum:

went to don’s house of food. :yum: :yum:

matrix FTW@#!!!

no.

fuckin got a call at 1010 last night that the one kid couldnt change a fuckin flat on an 06 f150 so i had to go out and rescue him. fuckin bull shit. so i didnt get back till around 11 after gettin there and gettin back and doin my paper work. so i didnt do shit.

haha… i ate some awesome hotdogs and did some shopping.

silver tried telling me he was going for a booty call

:kekegay:

yeah he told me that also. i call BS on taht one. unless her name was john or something like that.

i’m pretty sure him and sammy all ready hooked up once yesterday, they took alittle to long coming back from Criveli’s

:eek: :puke:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

previously used pie is sometimes not as good as no pie :bj:

don dont be jealous