LADIES !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/Kawasaki_jessica/New19.jpg

Yashio factory much?

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/gallery/albums/Misc/yashio_factory.jpg

The look on that guy’s face is like “Sorry guys! I know we shouldn’t have ruined these nice cars, but unfortunately my testicles fell off in the shower the morning they went to paint…” :E

EDIT: If it’s a woman - well, her testicles are non-functional too. :smiley:

They are all realy nice cars, there is even a Left hand steering 240sx imported to japan there, 4th from left. I guess Yashio factory drew the short straw when it came to picking colors to represent their shop or something

Haha, thats a good buddy of mine from here in town, ive been meaning to get some more pictures of the car up on here. Its got a 1996 blacktop in it, and he’s got big plans for it, lol…i love the car, the colour is awesome.

Was that the one I read about a few years back, they imported it for a big KA-T project as it had more displacement, then realized it didnt rev and swapped it out for the SR?

Was that the one I read about a few years back, they imported it for a big KA-T project as it had more displacement, then realized it didnt rev and swapped it out for the SR?[/quote]

The car was in Super street a few years ago, I think they swapped it because they wouldent have the turbo in the KA before the tokyo auto show, but they were going to use the car to start manufacturing Turbo kits for Ka’s

nothing is wrong with yashio factory cars …especially not the paint

Personnally pink is for girls or queers. All these emo queers wearing pink nowadays makes me sick. Just my opinion. It’s not the eighties anymore, let the girls wear pink.

His plans are to have fun with it this summer (he just got the car) in its pink form, and this winter he’ll paint it to something more low key, cause lets face it, how many of us actually drive according to the law…and pink is pretty easy to pick out by the cops if you know what i mean.

Oh Matty :drinkers:

I myself don’t particularly care about color. I’d drive it, as long as it hauled ass.

haha. Poor Jordan. First thread of his car and it says LADIES!!!

that car is hot! jordan made an excellent decision!

Ewww

id prolly dirive it man just think put some money into it and pull up to a TA let the guy have a chuckle then show him whats up !

It is a really nice car, I don’t mind the pink. It rips too…