lady problems.

where the fuck did hottieinajeep go

hahaha okay.

no fat chicks!

You guys blew your load on pages 8 and 9… Time to roll over and go to sleep.

What started off as work time entertainment, has slowly fallen into the category of boredom… where everything else at work has seemed to ride the band wagon to.

No,

Fat chicks need love too…they just have to PAY! giggity, giggity

yup when fat chicks need some lovin, someone has to take one for the team… just make sure u have a lot of alcohol in your system

WHY DID I MISS THIS!!! MOAR!!! i dont like fat chicks because they make my car scrapez.

you didn’t miss anything. just another attention whore joined NY Speed. Men still hate fat chicks (what else is new +1 to that) and… another thread went down the drain and got lost in match.com somewhere.

I’m right here…

are you kidding me? i know plenty of guys that dig bigger women. find any guy that listens to ICP and hell boink a fatty.

EDIT: and hell enjoy it. alot.

awesome, u need to save this thread… oh i added u on MS :smiley:

this thread is way beyond pointless…

HOLY SHIT ROFL

trunk full of faygo car full of fat chicks. mmmmm…

theres a site that has all sorts of scantily clad ICP bitches

Well I just stumbled upon this gem of a thread. :bloated: My thoughts:

1. In general, guys suck. They play girls and are totally fake, just trying to get theirs.
  2. In general, girls suck. They play guys and are totally fake, just trying to get theirs
  3. If you get cheated on by the same person more than once, YOU are the problem.
  4. I found a girl that I trust, am attracted to, and have fun with, so I’m marrying her. I’d recommend that route. :tup:
  5. NO FAT CHICKS

/way late and unnecessary post

LOL truth

LOL

JUST TO MAKE THIS CLEAR, I’M NOT FAT AND I DON’T APPRECIATE PEOPLE THAT I DON’T KNOW CALLING ME FAT. IT’S OK IF I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY, BUT FOR REAL KIDS, FUCK OFF IF YOU’RE JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON.

BY THE WAY, I WORK WITH NEWMAN, IF YOU WERE WONDERING.

who called you fat in this thread? i’d love to say i didn’t read the last 5pgs, but i’d be lying. whatever. good night