lady problems.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:80,topic:27650"”]

x1203813908140978

An ugly girl can get a good looking dude but rarely a ugly dudes get hot chicks unless they have mad loot.

[/quote]

are you kidding? i see complete fucking tools with hot chicks all the time.

i get some cutie pies. :slight_smile:

but i’m fucking adorable.

[quote=“Dex,post:81,topic:27650"”]

[/quote]

yes u see a lot at the mall. i always think to myself how can he be with her

money. money and attitude.

I have lost ALL faith in finding a good guy…
Due to this thread…
Do REAL gentlemen exsist or is that ONLY in the movies?
Single girls ( like myself who have been seriously jaded by love…in the past and just reciently) would APPRECIATE it if guys thought more with the head upstairs than the head downstairs…
What will it take to keep a guys attention when it comes to kind of person we are and not how long it will take you to get in our pants??

honestly, guys… i know you say that you see “hot chicks with tools”, but to be honest, they are probably outgoing, confident, and a whole list of other things that a lot of you are not…

sure, they dress like a tool, and walk around like their going on an invisible vacation with heavy invisible suitcases, but females, by nature, gravitate towards a protective, outgoing male. You can be the nicest nerd in the world, but being nice isn’t what women want.

PM me. i save girls from knife weilding nut balls in the heart of downtown. hows that for old skool chivalry :wink:

[quote=“Janus,post:87,topic:27650"”]

PM me. i save girls from knife weilding nut balls in the heart of downtown. hows that for old skool chivalry :wink:

[/quote]

I’m falling in love :wiggle:

[quote=“newman,post:82,topic:27650"”]

i get some cutie pies. :slight_smile:

but i’m fucking adorable.

[/quote]

you’re a prime example of what i was talking about. <3

[quote=“HottieInAJeep,post:85,topic:27650"”]

Due to this thread…
Single girls ( like myself who have been seriously jaded by love…in the past and just reciently) would APPRECIATE it if guys thought more with the head upstairs than the head downstairs…
What will it take to keep a guys attention when it comes to kind of person we are and not how long it will take you to get in our pants??

[/quote]

PM me your number, and pending how well you can hold down roofies, i’ll show you true love.

[quote=“Dex,post:81,topic:27650"”]

[/quote]

just because they are tools doesnt mean that women dont think they are good looking

if YOU pick the non gentlemanly like guys, then maybe it’s your “preference” that is what’s causing the issue?

is it that you are jaded by love, or that you were just tricked and taken advantage of? as much as you want guys to use their head on top… you gotta use yours.

Due to this thread…

[/quote]

Due to this thread…

[/quote]

lol

they exist… dont chase guys. you dont need one now or ever.

take care of yourself first.

dont stress out about it in the meantime.

[quote=“badazzss,post:91,topic:27650"”]

if YOU pick the non gentlemanly like guys, then maybe it’s your “preference” that is what’s causing the issue?

is it that you are jaded by love, or that you were just tricked and taken advantage of? as much as you want guys to use their head on top… you gotta use yours.

[/quote]

Not looking for assholes…they just come to me…it’s like gravity.

Jaded by love= me getting cheated on…A LOT would be an understatement…

Due to this thread…

[/quote]

i am definitely not in that category as long as a girl is level headed, nice, can joke around, likes to have fun and looks decent thats all i ask for i dont looks for the most gorgeous girl out there. i hate girls that play the i say im not mad at u but in reality i am. just fuckin tell me what is the matter so it can be fixed. that annoys the shit out of me

i dont believe it anytime a female says that assholes are attracted to them like gravity. that’s just transferring the blame off of yourself for making a bad choice, onto them for being a bad guy.

not cool to get cheated on, but shit happens unfortunately. so you gonna hook up w/ my buddy or what? lol.

Due to this thread…

[/quote]

Dear “Jaded By Love”,

Boo Fucking Hoo.

Love,
EvilJay’s Head Downstairs

[quote=“EvilJay,post:96,topic:27650"”]

Dear “Jaded By Love”,

Boo Fucking Hoo.

Love,
EvilJay’s Head Downstairs

[/quote]

LOL

yep.

Women are for looking at. Thats about it.

[quote=“badazzss,post:95,topic:27650"”]

i dont believe it anytime a female says that assholes are attracted to them like gravity. that’s just transferring the blame off of yourself for making a bad choice, onto them for being a bad guy.

not cool to get cheated on, but shit happens unfortunately. so you gonna hook up w/ my buddy or what? lol.

[/quote]

Only if you send him my way :wink:

[quote=“HottieInAJeep,post:98,topic:27650"”]

Only if you send him my way :wink:

[/quote]

Attention Whore Post #1. and counting…

I think it’s funny how so many females go after the “wrong” guy fully knowing what they are getting into in an attempt to change them. Probably about 1% of the time this actually works.

Here is a tip for all you jaded ladies, don’t give it up on the first/second/third date and maybe they will respect you enough to not cheat on you.