LAFENGAS Custom Exhaust

looks good :tup: I had that setup for the lincoln (dual in dual out magnflow)

question though, seeing as how you’re blown, wouldn’t you benefit from larger ID pipes?

:tup: Your car sounds TIT’S. Looks real clean too.

The project isn’t finished.

yeah, video was from a few months ago

…never will be.

I really don’t like it…it sounds like a honda…you should turbo it for you next project. That way teh exhaust will sound cleaner/mellower with that sweet whistle of a power adder.

Ummm, there is a whistle comming from something under that hood…

disappointed tom. I expected a gay referenced post from you…

as far as the exhaust, it is what it is… and i like it. Honda, no. It still sounds like an inline 6 to me. The video was for reference to other e46 BMW owners who are scared to go with headers because of how much louder it makes the car.

the e46 forums :roll2:

Should have been 2.5"… :sad:

All Stainless dual 2.25" Exhaust with “H” pipe

umm eww…why not 2.5 or 3"?

I’m sure that larger pipes would change the sound a bit too (more growl)

calcs?

clearance.

if it makes you feel better, stock was 1 aprox 2" (metric equiv.) and the other slightly less than 2" (aprox 1 3/4")

2.25 with exhaust gas from 3 cylinders should be ok…as long as its true dual past the headers…BTW are ur headers 2 pieces or one big one

yeah, optimal size was calculated and would have been (2.19") for FI’d setup and engine management. The thinking of “Fit the biggest thing possible” isn’t the correct way to do things as many seem to think.

Headers are 2 individual pieces for both banks (front 3 cylinders and rear 3 cylinders)

http://i14.ebayimg.com/01/i/04/6e/47/12_1_b.JPG

Looks good, It can be finished if you so desire.