Lake Erie Nopi Pics(deff no 56k)

this is the back tire

I really wish I knew this was happening. Awesome event i bet. It is nice seeing a event full of 240s. I hate seeing the stupid vipers, chargers, mustangs, and whatever other domestic car they shove into formula D. How far from here is this. Do they do other events or was this a once a season thing. Can’t wait for Formula D next weekend. And the whole stretched tires thing isn’t done just for the look.

Drift cars handle amazing. Let me clarify by saying professional drift cars. They stretch the tires so that they can go sideways at very high speed without having the tire shift. By having extremely low-profile tires stretched they won’t shift underneath the car keeping the car stable and predictable. I don’t know how you can say a car handles poorly when it can go sideways at 70+ mph under control. But whatever if it isn’t your thing then whatever.

Does ‘NYSpeed.com Advertiser’ status give you a free pass to flame the shit out of a thread with your opinions and then be a hypocrite when people flame you back?

I don’t mean to go off-topic but I’m not sure if it’s thread worthy, my threads usually suck anyways.

And I like most of the cars here and I didn’t even know NOPI did drift events.

i guess i just dont get the whole drifting thing, cars look nice though

It’s fun. Plain and simple.

edit and drifting is more of an exhibition than a competition in japan. Yes they have D1 but their main goal is to entertain the crowd, not to win. That’s why you don’t hear “The number 1 D1 driver” or “the reigning champion” you just hear “D1 driver.” It’s about fun and entertainment. You don’t go to a concert to see which band member wins, you go to enjoy the show.

there is a nopi in c-bus(columbus ohio) this weekend anyone wanna go???

what day? I am guessing Saturday. If so I can’t go, helping a friend move Saturday, but take lots of pics and post them again please.