Pix from June 23rd DriftFreeWeekends!

Hey just got these from Son240sx for those who havent seen them and or missed out on the event…

Credits to: Dave P. photographer and event host! www.spo-com.com and www.driftfreefridays.com

Look its my car! and there is a female in there hahaha!

My tires + matts lol we owned everyone else in tires!

AlphaQSideways “baller s14 all nismo’d out!”

Justin aka SpeedRacer!

Samson, Justin & Jon

Dave’s Baller skyline

AlphaQ again!

Annie shes gangster… she slapped on some gloves and helped with my tires… thx babe!

Oh No! not again Jacky…

Checking out the skyline…

Flat240’s wicked s13… i wanted to drive it so bad lol…

Jacky and the women…

The little Miata that could!

BBQ chicks… that cheeseburger was nice droolz free food FTW!

Waiting to go next…

RHD z32… sick!

Sexyness!!

JJJAAACCCKKKYYYYYY!!! “One more ting!”

Pop! did you see it?

Pat’s DMCC green Hatchi and Curtis’ kickass 89 s13 welded DIFF!!!

Matt rocking the “SHOCKER!!” lmao!

this guy was killing the oval all day just like curtis and pat

Who’s that sexy black guy? OH! its me :smiley:

Matts13

HHmmmm… I wonder what he’s got under that hood :confused:

wanna race?

woot my sexy s13… and yes i do drive sideways :stuck_out_tongue:

Alpha and speedracer…

Pat packing it up…

Um is that Justin or Jon :confused:

Samson and Jons tandum after everyone packed up lol…

um… hmmmmm…???

Moe needs to get his s13 to the track next time…

Samson

Samson telling everyone how the gymkhana course is to be run…

Dave’s skyline…

lol my tires changed and ready to go again…

break time…

poor fc… the rad blew :frowning:

Hatchi! Hatchi!

Jacky’s Machine…

X marks the SR??? or is that just a quick repair??

Rest of the pix are of Samson and Jon’s Tandum Action!!!

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!!! if anyone else has pix post em up… and to everyone who missed out! you should have came XD

people with vids please post them or get them on cd so i can make a vid plz and thx!

damm, that must have been fun, nice drift pics

hows your arms blade? lol drifting w/ no power steering = soldier

great time too bad there wasnt that big of a number but good for us more time and less waiting :slight_smile:

i geuss gay pride week was > free drifting for the most part since the numbers barely hit double digits lol

ill be at the next one and justin got a new clutch to attempt another burn out lol

Anthony - great pics bro i wish i could be there with you guys…but what can
i do …gf b-day is important…next time i’ll be burning some tires with you guys…:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

haha the swirl marks from the flame.

apparently i was trailing a 2 ft. flame all the way from the track to the pits.

too bad no one caught it on video.

i’ll be out at the next one :R just let me know when it is.

I’m surprised no one has a drift spec, or proper drift setup, i bet you guys are eating tires like biscuits, and the tire walls are getting eatin up like a W###, and the drifts are not long, sometimes it dies out or spins voilently, does anyone have a negative chamber setup, you guys need that, the negative chamber, angles the rear wheels so when you drift, one side, the weight transfers so the tire goes from being at an agle to 0 degrees flat on the tarmac, therefore you glide on corners and out of them and keep gliding on,but without that your gripping and losing traction of the tire walls on 0 chamber, so you don’t drift too long out of corners, because your tire wall flexes back so it pushes you out of a drift…

anyways…lets see some more pics.

B13 bully, majority, most of the s14s from what i know of, have that camber set-up. it’s nothing. i think everyone already knows that.

why didn’t you come out to the event…

anthony…that is jon, hence the 270R wing, 270R front bumper + jon has no HIDs

how do you know no one is running a drift setup?

its camber, and im 100% positive no one that has a lowered vehicle runs 0 camber…

most guys run -2 camber because of their lowered suspension.

on another note, i got some MAD footage. shit will take a while to upload. i got like 20min+ of GOOD footage. (not me, allan aka grande-deviation got the footage. i take no credit for any of the footage as i did not take any of it. people just used my camera to take it.)

i will include everyone’s best drifts to minimize upload time.

edit: you can see the nismo rims that jon is running infront as well lol

lol drift set up ? you can see all that from pics ? you’d be surprise on some people baller set up. too bad youcan’t see them in pictures since its all suspension parts.

being technical about a set up isnt going to make you drift. its all about the driver and preference. i drift my car my car dont drift me :slight_smile: come out to the events

i think blade saw speed racer helmet and thought it was him since he the only one that rocks it.

get your vid up samson and send me the raw footage !! you going gymkahana ? i found out its like 2h away now lol

hahaha i found out the same time you did, ya im going. we have to!

if you want raw footage ill burn it on CD.

can’t send, you know my ghetto connection

^ burn it on cd, burn it on cd!

though, jon has all the blank cds. i’ve got none.

drift setup??

mine is skill and practice. thats my drift setup. if i spent all my money and time

buying parts to say i got a proper drift car, i’d be in the wall already thinking

my car can drift because its a drift car.

i want to slide. :frowning:

WhaT a good event these are i love going…so much fun

To: grande deviation:

I didn’t say you guys don’t know what your doing i just said the previous info because look at the skyline its tire walls are worn, so are most other cars, but probably not all, and -2 chamber is nothing you should have -4 in the rear if you want to get into details, as for calling me out “why didn’t you come” because i have FWD car,what would i do drift a FWD,lol, if i had RWD which i will buy hopefully by next summer, you can be assured i’ll be all over drift events, I’m not just into specific driving route, i know how to drift, drag, and drive well on a circuit, and on sand dunes with suv. It’s not my fault i know how to drive good,lol. Its just that i have a slow car,lol.

lol, all you guys calling me out, i’ll come next time if someone lets me drift their car!!!, there’s a big difference, its not skill im talking about, and the thing with having the angled tires is that you hurt your car less, and slide longer, thats my point nothing to do with skill, if you can do a nonstop drift on a circuit now thats skill, and for that you need big hp more than 400hp.

lol. i’m not calling you out buddy.

you just seem to know so much, you should just show everyone how good you are.

honestly, you sounded like a kid advising everyone about drift setups. i’m pretty sure, everyone there already knows this stuff. also, you can even take my friends car for example. he has no suspension mods whatsoever, but he can still get it sideways, its not the parts the make you how good you are.

btw, dont fkn single me out, everyone else in this thread is laughing that you would make such a comment about proper drift setups. just how, can you tell from looking at pictures, if you were there and actually seen how crazy people’s cars are, you wouldn’t of even said anything. dont assume things just from pics. lol

also, 95% of the people that came out to this event just came to practice, and use the same cars for their daily driving.

its just funny, how you say “proper” drift setup. there is no PROPER drift setup.

“being technical about a set up isnt going to make you drift. its all about the driver and preference.” - alphaQ_sideways

"drift setup??

mine is skill and practice. thats my drift setup. if i spent all my money and time

buying parts to say i got a proper drift car, i’d be in the wall already thinking

my car can drift because its a drift car."-renegade141

i don’t know about you. but you weren’t there to see for your own eyes. i was.

plenty of my buddies were able to drift and link them all from one to another. and they’ve got way below you quoted “400hp” its parking lot drifting man. you don’t need that much power.