Lake Erie Nopi Pics(deff no 56k)

went to lake erie for the nopi show and got some good pics. showed up kind of late, went on sunday. there were a couple ls1 powered s13’s( the white and blue s13 in the pics) there was an ls1 powered solctice, a vq35 s14(blue) and a bunch or sr20’s with big boosters. the silver s13 couple with an sr ended up winning by the green full race s14(forrest wang) spinning out. hope u all enjoy!!

nate( the winner) scrapped the wall just a wee bit

i just don’t get it

Cool pics, except for the date-stamp fail. I would really like to check one of these out someday.

error 404 nopi chics not showing.

and whats with the retarded euro stretch on a japanese car? burn through too many of the correct sized tires?

cool pics anyway for something like this locally.

Nice.

if u look how low his car is thats the only way he can run those wheels. they are 18x10.5 with a crazy low offset. its not a euro thing its a getting your tires to fit in your wheel well thing

thats all i was looking for :gotme:

yeah but it still looks retarded. why spend all that money & time to make the underhood of your car pretty as hell. and then put Stupid wheels on the car?

i understand that it dosent matter if the tires perform how they are supposed too its drifting. but call me oldschool Tires look and perform much better when the sidewall of the tire is not stretched and can do its job.

because some ppl dont like running fwd offset on rwd cars. and those stupid wheels prolly cost more than your whip

nice pics…looks like a good time.

what does wheels costing more than his whip got to do with all this? :suckoff:

lol wut.

A: Its called rolling your fenders

and

B: I want those SSR’s They even have the colored stripes to match my car…

^ i know they are so hot. oh and the guy has wide body quarters on the back already. if u look close enough u can see

is that a d1 badge blacked out with nopi over it?

wow. way to post like a douche. You explained your error in judgement in your first post about the finish to the “automotive figure scateing” also known as drifting. quote" the silver s13 couple with an sr ended up winning by the green full race s14(forrest wang) spinning out."

Perhaps if the “wang” lol had the proper tires on the front of his vehicle he wouldnt have spun out so easily. I am assuming from the number of pictures of the “full race” green nissan it is the same car. It looks to me that the front wheel wells on that nissan have already been enlarged to fit proper tires & wheels, and also possibly relocate the strut tops farther forward to help the cars weight distribution.

but what the hell do i know i havent ever looked into making any car handle poorly because i would rather go fast than sideways.

i had originally complemented your posts & appreciate your pictures, there are not that many posters on here that go the extra mile and attend motorsports events, and actually post pictures & the story behind them.

^ you are kidding right??? forrest has a full d1 prepped car and runs the d1 events when they come to the u.s.
and im not trying to be a dbag im just trying to explain to you the reasons behind it

this looks like a pretty good front tire

personally i hate the whole stretched tire thing too… when i see guys on the 240 forums running 10" wide rims on 235’s it just makes me think wow what a waste of a rim, but i’m not a drifter so what do i know :stuck_out_tongue:

You posted two pictures of different tire/wheel combos. both on green cars.

i guess thats why i am confused.

stretch = retarded. was all i am saying.

I was wondering if anyone went to this, I saw some other pics on importsnc.com

looks cool