LAKE GEORGE - Adirondack Nationals

you yelled at me too… i dono if you knew it was me or not… but i had my kid in the car so i wasnt about to get cps called on my ass if i had gotten snaged by a cop, plus i wouldnt do that shit with my kid anyway…next year ill bring extra tires instead of my wife and kid lol

Haha yeah I realized it after I said it :lol

Yeah this year there was a lot less cops sitting around by Valero

Did anyone see the tube frame orange Civic coupe with a V8 and RWD driving around Saturday night?

Yup, thats one of the downstate boys. They have some SERIOUS rides!

I guess so!
We saw it driving through and were dumbfounded. I guess if someone asks you if they want to race their Civic you ask them whats done to it first. :lol

Haha very true! That car last year was a SBC with alot of spray. Hes gonna have to re-cert the car though as its going faster than what its cert’d at lol

adam, chassis is a 25.1 cert.

He said he needed a 25.1C cert up there when I was talking to him…

id LOVE to see it go out of cert. hes 7.00 & slower right now. id love to see a 6.99 out of that car:ahh

ahhhhh ok. nice to meet u and thanks again.

done u mean?

it had crossed my mind but a burnout in an accord would be almost as bad as trying to do a burnout in an Audi quatro…o wait :Idiots

i just want to thank whoever called me fuckin rainbow bright! i was driving the magenta tracker, and i must say i laughed about that shit all night!

no problem and nice meetin u 2 dude:thumbup

That might have been me.

you had a accord at a muscle car show when you own a Z06??

am I reading this right?

i saw no burnouts from you, mr muscle car guy

quattro u mean?

I didnt even drive it. I drove it off the northway to the bowling parking lot. Parked it, started it up and left.

\besides, it cant do burnouts

i thought it was you drivin around!!!

sorry for the name calling LOL.