Lake George Seasonal Lot meet thread

Leaving here shortly

Definitely going.
I’ll be there around 830. Good excuse to drive the S2000.

i can make it to this one, heading up soon

Here, I think Dave, Jdaniels and killerblackbird will all be here by 820

departing shortly

There was actually a lot of good people there last night, just not at the same time. Also sucked that Dave’s brothers Mustang was broken with a simple loose wire nearly the entire time. What sucked the most was the Toga lotters or whatever on the corner. It’s not like they arent allowed there just as much as we are, it’s just a downer to see some of the dumpy rides (that stupid little VW) and the behaviors that come along with them.

Fuck me running, I ended up going out for a late lunch before heading north yesterday and ended up getting HAMMERED. Woke up on a random chicks couch with the woman this morning. Fuck I need to stop doing things like that and missing cruises!

Good peeps there. Deff gonna make it many more times over the summer, and stay longer.

:skid:banghead

fords have strange, random and unpredictable problems for no apparent reason. its perfectly normal mikey.

Hopefully Ill make the next one.

so whats the exact location can someone PM it to me

make a right off exit 21, go to the traffict light. Make a left at the traffic light and its about 1/2 mile on the right… Rite aid/stewarts.

ill be up to chill as soon as i get my car goin :frowning:

I’ll roll up when my car is done !!! Unless someone will let the meatpaws ride wit em

just roll up in the Lezbaru

It’s gone jellies , traded that in on the mini trailblazer ss

I thought you traded the Grand Prix in on that

Nope , I have the g.p now

LOL, I actually jokingly said to myself “I bet that fucker got loaded” when you never texted back.