Lake George Seasonal Lot meet thread

the way i look at it and think other people should if it’s a nice night and i got nothing going on i’m gonna head up there and see whose around, worse thing to happen is you go have some fun spirited driving on the roads around lg.

Personally, I think a planned time/date/place works better to avoid the ‘I WAS THERE WHERE WERE YOU GUYS’?! dilemma. At least once every couple weeks or so.

I’ve got no problem picking a time/date, just can’t promise that I’ll be there on time or at all, until further notice anyway.

Since its short notice for this weekend; who would be interested in Saturday night June 23rd? I have to work until 10PM but I would be in LG at 11PM.

As of right now, I could make it. Will update if that changes.

Meet next weekend? 1 week should be of significant notice.

:skid

i will be killing myself with alcohol at my grad party.

I’m down for Saturday but we should hit up some bars rather than pocket jack it in the parking lot for the ENTIRE night. It’s tourist season, let’s troll these Canadian mo-fuckahz.

Evo is down with a broken alternator wire. Won’t have the time to fix it until after the Corolla is fixed.

Ride ur bicycle on down

Sounds familiar :lol

Fix the Evo first, the Toyota can wait.

lol forgot about that

and daily drive the Chevy

PJB with the constructive thought.

Corolla is fixed, Evo will be down for at least 1 more weekend. Pulling the intake next Saturday, if all goes as planned it will be going back on the following weekend.

This Saturday night, meet at the LG lot?

9PM.
Usual spot.
Weather pending.

May be able to swing it.

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday!!! :slight_smile:

I wonder if Josh Wood is coming.

:rofl