Lake George Village meet Fri 7/1

I got there late as FUCK! I wish I went earlier…

If he makes 1100hp on motor I don’t even want to know how much money he has into it. Takes a ton of cubes and/or RPM to make that much power N/A.

if its the truck i think it is there some money into it . he is related the guy with the black truck with the built hemi in it as well if im on track .

Yep, 15.5 compression runs on c16. It’s a different motor. He had a 452 wedge in it last year. The motor that is in it now came out of a car that ran high 8’s with a slipping tranny. I’m friends with his son. Both cool guys.

Insane. Always impressive to see stuff like that.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5116/5893785657_037cba529f_z.jpg

Who’s the dude in the Adidas? I was talking to him but forget who he was on here :rofl

Eric.

Oh I thought he was you, the guy who can’t weld :rofl

OMG Stallmer’s HEAD!

The orange dak is Frostys, its an indy built 588 15:8 and dynoed at 1050 and 890 ft lbs, the trk is expected to run a high 8 to 9.0, the trk has been around for a while, it has made a ton of passes at the valley on the 452 that was in it! The black '66 that had the Hemi in it is Frostys bro, that truck was sold 3 years ago to a guy in Ohio, BUT YES its all (0)opar

Sweet picture of me.

the black truck is gone ??? no shit i loved that thing . the last time i saw the orange on eat the valley it wasnt doing so hot

Yip, i too loved that trk, ya its been gone for 3 yrs now, the dakota did go thru some issues when it was first built, but towards the end of the last motor it did click a few 11.0x passes, we’ll see what the new motor brings!

Im in next time with the Elantra, I challenge the TDI crew to a race around the world

Who’s Eric, srsly?

twomodified4u

Oh yah, he was too modified for me, that’s why I walked away.

what the?

concentrating on pooping??? or someone just told him my sled was fast???