Lake George Village meet Fri 7/1

The early bird catches the worm. Or something like that.

That was my SS. Nice Evos

:hug

btw jim the car was nasty when you got on it for a sec.

I promise once the new stage of the build starts there will be pictures and posts aplenty. Thankyou though sir

whats the next stage??? how much power??

He may of told me last night but I forgot. Either way it sounded pretty serious.

I think it’s Stage 17.2

1954hp@18,500rpm

Legit car meeting was legit! Very good time, saw a lot of good people and a lot of bro-tuned scoobs as well. Looking forward to the next one.

:zip o:evilking

Let me see what my new work schedule is like and I’ll post another one. Perfect location. Let’s you guys get out on the road for a nice little drive, same for me and the others from up there. Thinking a few Saturdays from now.

agreed, thanks for the ride too, car hauls the mail!

No problem Dave. Was fun. Gonna PM you about some detailing.

+1. It was nice to meet everyone that showed up.

guess i’ll be giving the license plate to him!!

It was good meeting a few of you ladies. I’m down there every weekend anyways but its probably because I live here…LOL.

Did somebody say theres an e85 station off 21? That must be a new one.

vr6 big turb

I went to the fireworks at LG last night and that stewarts was full of muscle cars. And a crazy orange dakota with a giant engine in it. Some big block. Didn’t look chevy though. Looked moparish

Well if it was a dakota…

lol that tubbed orange dakota is alllllwayz buzzin up and down the strip

nope but yeah there will be a swap involved

lol no sir, I got a new plate already in my mind for next time

Goal is to do something that hasn’t been done and make it not only functionally fast as fawk but show quality under the hood.

This has to happen again when my car is in one peice… Please. Any weekend after the 4th should be good.

That’s frosty’s truck. I was there last night in my tundra too. His truck makes like 1100+hp on just the motor, pretty nuts.