lake george

On the phone with the guys at Late Model Speed. I need my software to get an inspection. If anyone wants some F-body Bologna skins for burnout action let me know. I want the wheels back tho.

will be there. gotta work friday night, but ill be up afterward. no car to do big burnouts in this year though.

if the weather holds out im gonna headup in the nic cage mobile after class friday, I will prob end up going back up saturday too.

I CANT WAIT!!!

Ill be there. I will prolly have the best burnouts for sure.

I’m gonna grab the water cans this weekend. 110 Gallons of burnouts!

the only cars that need water to spin the tires are the Honda’s that try to do it up there!

prolly gonna call into work for this on saturday

Excuse me…

Joey you gotta beat your record of dragging Big Red down the strip this year

Thinking about going up

there was a handful of civics last year trying to do burnouts and they couldnt…

Im not talking about the honda’s on this forum…

Ive got a hotel room Thursday thru Sunday and Im going up after work on Thursday.
Which vehicle I take depends on the weather Thursday morning.

thats the best part, watching people in your everyday cars make a fool of themselves. everyone knows muscle cars can burnout. its funny seeing some clown in a Hyundai accent rip the e brake up and do a weak ass one wheel peel bouncing off the limiter.

Yeah it’s honestly funnier to see the idiots that are in normal cars do burnouts…for example, the guy in a mini-van last year that has his wife and kids in the car and his wife was PISSED :rofl

one year we got a Ford Festiva to do a burnout

lmao that was classic

or the old guy in the red ranger killin it in his truck

Who all has a hotel/place to stay within walking distance of the hangout spot?

no fucking toyotas would do burnouts for me!