lake george

you better bring the yaris up and doWWOOORK

reminder…most burnouts occur thursday day…

ummm jammmmmer most ppl are up on fri and sats actually passing thru the strip party pooper

i wont be attending … i hurt my car a little while ago ughhhh

wtf did you do?

Take the truck and go anyway.

the rear diff is howling bad , sounds like a blower undert he hood its so loud

Just take the one out of Nick’s TA since its not going anywhere anyway

Citizens of Shift,

Ill be there, please dont scream at me to do burnouts again. 315 NT05’s are expensive.

Thanks you,
Dread

please if i get my diff fixed ill be spinnin slicks lolol those are 2 bills a pop and last way shorter of a time than your s

lol that stang prob can even spin those 315s! ppl who have 315s on the back would love to smoke show them showing ppl they can blow em off leaving close to 13inch patches:rofl oh john, i told you not to blow the rear b4 next weekend u better find a cheap replacement to blow up next weeknd!!! for real haha

Richie youve got the right rear end in a car thats not going anywhere any time soon too

lol i need that rear to tranport lololol they dont roll too smooth going on a trailer with broken rears/no rears haha plus that rear has an auburn diff with 410s lol his rpms would be REDIC!

ill be ok , i just gotta not be lazy and switch em

his isnt broken yet and just howls so if he put it under your car it would still roll.

4.10’s arent bad for automatics. Thats what I have in my car and the 4.10’s were alot better with the auto than the stick thats in it now.

fixed

yeah , buttt i have 5x more power than u did and it would make first 2 gears useless

:crazy:facepalm:ponder

kinda like how it is with my car now with the stick and 4.10’s. Im lucky to get 10 feet in 1st.

fuckin sell the damn car then. All you do is bitch and moan about the damn thing anyways. Jesus.

he isnt lolol