lake george

not right now.

give it a hour and it will pop up in another thread somewhere about how he doesnt like it, doesnt drive it etc.

Actually Im just stating a fact. It just lays rubber in first and will spin second.

I decided to keep the car and Ive been driving it alot more often and I kinda like it now.
Theres minor issues I need to fix but dont have to fix them all right away. It runs good.

quoted for future ref lolol

your not going to lg this weekend man bear?

Ive put more miles on it in the past few weeks than I did in quite a while. If it nice on the weekends Ive been driving it running errands and yesterday after shopping I just took a cruise in it.
I also drove it to work one day last week and took it out tonight.

Now Im pretty sure I can trust the car and can take it further.

I do need to fix the clutch switch or whatever causes it to occasionally not start though.

i wish i had a car to do burnouts with again :frowning:

drive the goat

naah thats the grandpa ride. he will be up there though. i dont feel like buying tires for it, because it needs them, so if i do a burnout it will need them on monday

ahhhh gotcha

Getting pumped for this weekend

mk3 2.0 burnout or GTFO

ill be up in an 08 altima with the 4 cylinder and the cvt trans doing trans burn outs! yay!

see your scared t/t is gonna wanna race ya now lolol pussy

LOL nah dude no one wheel peels for me!

GTFO

ill be there late saturday. im sure ill end up doing a couple burnouts

Thats what I like to hear

so far fri weather is 65 for a high and sunny 20% precip sat 0% precip and 72 high and sunny, sund rain 30% precip…so its lookn good so far so keep ur fingers crossed

Alright perfect boating weather on Saturday

He’s bitching about a specific component on the car, as opposed to the entire thing in general.

This is PJBrogress.