Lamin-X

We are now officially signed up with Lamin-X. Check out their site at: http://www.lamin-x.com/

If you guys need anything let me know, and I can give you some pricing. I’m sure I can do a little than the retail pricing on the site. :slight_smile:

nice. :tspry:

Pm’d

back at ya!

do u guys carry the laminex tails for the 08 sti?
id imagine you could get them…how much would they be shipped to 19026?

and i cant see the diff. colors on their website, ive only seen the red…

I don’t have them in stock. I’m still waiting for my first order to come in before I make my second one. I could probably do 50 shipped (without checking out how much shipping would be haha).

word.

lmk
id like to pick some laminex tails in red or smoked if possible.

my first order came yesterday and everything looked pretty straight, so I’ll be placing my next order over the weekend. For anyone that wants something please go onto the lamin-x.com website and pm me the link to the part you want! Thanks! :slight_smile:

how do you get lamin-x to fit rounded headlights…? I want yellow but i dnt know how ill get them to fit the fog lights on a del sol:?

I’ve put them on several foglights, but most were not three dimensionally rounded, so we’d have to try it out.

mhmm ok

awesome (and you’re local too)!

Just made our second order… I got two red STi tails and one smoked STi one to keep in stock.

Did you ever get those yellow fogs for me?

JoJo

Yup! They went in the same order yesterday! :slight_smile: