Lancaster Sat Oct 20th BIG PAYOUT$$$$$

It’s a box/no box shootout, with one other class running.

box= electronic delay boxes allowed
no box= no electronics allowed

You CAN run both classes if you want to, but you’ll have to pay extra entry fee. Entry fee is $35.00, per class. It is a guaranteed payout, no matter how many cars show up. I raced yesterday in no/box. 29 cars in the class, winner got $722.00, the box class had 21 cars in it winner got $722.00 also. There are $20.00 dollar buy backs for the first round only. It pays out to the quarterfinals like $25.00 or something (top of my head), and semi’s $50.00ish. Also perfect light pays $50.00. The first triple 7 gets $50.00 also, like a 7.77 E.T. There are a few more oddball payouts, I’ll have to go get the flyer and post the rest of the details. I redlighted first round :(, lol. I did the buy back thing and ran into a ringer in the 2nd round, he cut a .502 light and ran an 8.00 on a 7.98. Oh well!

is there a specific time your car has to run? im asking if i can go and race

yes, your car has to be faster than a 9.8

I might be there if I pick up a 10bolt Thursday-Friday.

Okay, here is the actual flyer…

Sat Oct/20 LUCKY 7777s Box/No-Box shootout + bracket style Quick 8 + Family Drags (kids, crew, ma’s drags)…Rain date Sun 10/21

Quick 8: $100 entry fee (car, driver, 2 crew) non-qualifiers may drop into Box/no-box race. THIS QUICK 8 WILL BE A BRACKET STYLE (ET) RACE. stay tuned for posted guaranteed purse! (BASED ON 8 CARS)

BOX AND NO-BOX WINNERS: $777.77
RUNNERS-UP(IN EACH CLASS) $307
SEMI’S (IN EACH CLASS) $107
QTRS (IN EACH CLASS) $57
KING OF THE HILL:$200 (Overall winner receives $977.77!)

$50 1st driver with triple 7 on ET slip for ET or MPH
$50 1st perfect light
$50 best RT if no perfect light
$5 for every two 7’s in a row on ET slip for MPH or ET in tt’s or eliminations.

$35 car and driver,(buybacks $20) pits:adult $15, kids 8-15 $7, under 8 $1.

pit gates open at 9 am, time trials 10 am, eliminations at 1 pm

[quote=“joelster,post:3,topic:36961"”]

yes, your car has to be faster than a 9.8

[/quote]

are you being serious or just saying that knowing what i should run?

[quote=“speedped79,post:6,topic:36961"”]

are you being serious or just saying that knowing what i should run?

[/quote]

no, hes joking, in reality, noone wants you there… isnt that your weekly window licking night?

[quote=“ImportMuscle,post:7,topic:36961"”]

no, hes joking, in reality, noone wants you there… isnt that your weekly window licking night?

[/quote]

yes it is, ill be doing it at the track though instead of the usual spots so keep an eye out and tip good.

seriously im thinking of going idk if i want to go racing or hunting

the state trusts you with a gun?

[quote=“ImportMuscle,post:9,topic:36961"”]

the state trusts you with a gun?

[/quote]

yes, its archery deer season right now though, guns fun too but alot easier then bow i got 2 deer last year during gun

well im hoping this gets moved to sunday as i got shit to do tommorow and so do my friends and i dont want to go alone so if its sunday ill be there