lancer evo... black 87 south yesterday

not sure where i was suposed to post this so mods feel free to move it if you see fit…

was that black lancer traveling on 87 south belonging to anyone on here yesterday? around 4 to 5ish in the afternoon i didnt catch if it was an evo or just a lancer to be honest i did notice the car but failed to see if it was a standerd lancer or an evo 8 maybe? dono anyway i was just wondering because i was in the center lane and i got the famous ricer roll up taunt thing going on… where they roll up along side of you and stay with you for a mile then give it some gass slow down along side ya and do it again then bolt off like they got a green light at the track LOL… for all i know hey could have just been trying to get my attention to wave but i dono lol

if your on here let it be known now i dont race from a 65mph roll and i sure as hell dont race with my pregnant wife in the car im not interested in racing you during americade week either.

:lol

The wing and the turbo and a huge price difference are the seperators? :slight_smile:

then it was an evo… it had exhaust and a turbo i know it had at turbo because i heard it… lol :nod

silver rims? look/sound stock?

i didnt look at the rims to be honest i was listening to the wife tell me " remember im pregnant and you cant be fucking around right now" as if i would ever do that with her in the car ya know lol shes so funny somtimes…lol… but im in an orange mustang so now that ive said that im pretty sure if the person is on here they will probly remember and reply… or maybe they wont reply… no biggie…like i said i was just curious if the person was on here. but the car did sound pretty good exhaust wasnt to loud but you could deffinatly tell she had a turbo.

YOUR A PUSSY OR YOUR CAR IS SLOW ASS HELL.THE NEW EVO CANT GET OUT OF IT’S OWN WAY.IT ONLY RUN HIGH 13’S TO LOW 14’S BECAUSE IT AWD.IT IS A SLOW CAR PERIOD! COMPARABLE TO THE REGULAR WRX AT A ROLL.THE CAR IS HEAVY AND OVER PRICED.THE OLD EVO IS SO MUCH BETTER.SO THE NEXTED TIME SMOKE THE EVO X AND IF YOU CANT SELL YOUR CAR :crackup

You are a legend on this site.

Also, from a roll, a WRX will lose badly to an EVO.

better than your 14s-15s s2k :haha and waaaayyyy better than your 17 second rx-8 :haha

HOLY CAPS LOCK BATMAN :ninja

haha! You beat me too it!!!

who said it was an evo X? maybe it was an 8 or 9. Now stfu.

what part of " i dont race from a 65mph roll and i sure as hell dont race with my PREGNANT wife in the car im not interested in racing you during americade week either." did you not understand… slow no, slower then some of the imports on this site more then likely yes given the hp and track times ive seen. not going to risk a freak accident and endanger or perhaps kill my unborn child or my wife for that matter just to prove somthing to some punk who wants to show off for his peice of ass lol…if thats being a pussy ok fine im a pussy :stfu.

jimmerz ur not a pussy ur acctually smart for not puttin ur wife and unborn kid in danger aswell ur self

Who was the guy from APG who raced with his kids in his car?

nah, he’s a pussy :nod

thats really stupid

I don’t remember the user name but I do remember “wicked wolf entertainment”

You are right. He begged for money or some shit and ended up buying performance tires from APG. I forget the details but remember he raced with his kids in his car.

who told you about this site? we need to ban them immediately.

theres a guy on albany underground with the name omega… i think he had a signature with that business name in it… hmm wonder if its the same dude