Lancer EVO X

http://www.mitsubishi-motors.co.jp/purchase/cataloglist/pdf/LANCER_Evolution_X_0710.pdf

30 meg PDF. looks awesome

i heard they were aluminum blocks with floating cylinders and automatic only now… true?

looks pretty cool

sssssiiiiccckkkk

may have to get me one of them :slight_smile:

i read car and driver, and they said they were coming in manual or auto, but the auto was faster in the 1/4 because of the way they designed it. they are coming with paddle shifters, and i believe some kind of twin clutch set-up.

I’ve read that the block is supposed to be aluminum with floating sleeves developed in a joint venture with Hyundai. A few sources said it was developed predominantly by Hyundai. :dunno:

General consensus is that the car should be as fast, if not a bit faster than the EVO IX stock but more expensive, and a hell of a lot less mod friendly.

They’re making the X in manual transmission now. I looked into it yesterday. Still doing the MR which reviewers liked the best.

Looks awesome.

nice…

+10 hp + 10 trq and +300 pounds on a stock IX… wont be as aggressive out of the box, but it actually does handle a little better…

Its called the WORLD ENGINE and that basically means you will see 600whp hyundias in the near future.

the car is becoming very tame and will eventually not only look like a sedan but drive like one… sad day in the mitsu world when this thing releases. Oh and btw mitsu is not in the WRC next year…

Reading through auto blog they named their AWD system setup…"
S-AWC (Super All Wheel Control)" It’s SUPER AWD yey!!! I always wanted a super car. I guess for the less knowledgeable ‘super’ is easier to understand than Symmetrical-AWD.

I like the VIII, and IX better than this body style, the super aggresive look is fading away.

R.I.P 4G63 We will all miss you.

The WORLD engine is due out for a few models in the Hyundai scene. Hopefully this will be the engine Mitsubishi uses, more parts for Hyundai’s!

I dont care for it at all…

totally sick. if i wasnt gonna eventually buy a z06, id probly get that

Wait for a 40k pricetag to boot.

def. agree with this statement, its not even a real evo nemore, no more 4g63 either?! kinda upsetting but the only thing about this car is that it handles somewhat better…overall the new evo X FTL

sooooo basically ur saying that an all aluminum block that is lighter than the old cast iron blocks of the 4g63 and actually going with a timing chain instead of a belt to be bad things?

i’ve been waiting a while for mitsu to finally do these things.

it went the way of the eclipse… it sucks donkey balls its a worthless POS only a faggot would waste their money on