Lancer Ralliart Cold Air Intake and headlights

Buddy of mine got a 2004 Lancer Ralliart with a blown transmission. He’s all about OEM so after slapping in a new tranny he took off the intake and Halo headlights.

Intake is a Cold Air Intake
Brand I believe is RPM? It’s not a cheap crap ebay one.
Has a K&N Filter from what I saw, but I’m going to have to double check.

The headlights are Halo Projector lights, the Halo’s look bright as hell, maybe CCFL not sure. They look like they’re about 200 on ebay.

Either way, both should fit 04-06 (07?) lancers. I think the intake might be specific to the ralliart, I’m really not sure.

I should be able to grab pictures of both soon, but the headlights look good, no cracks or fog or anything like that. Intake is in good condition too.

Get pics of the intake installed, if it will fit a 08-12 Lancer, I have a friend thats interested. Does it have mudflaps?

Nothing else is really aftermarket on it. Just a black roof, blacked out tails, some 17" rims, and some lowering springs, of which if anyone is interested in swapping suspensions with an OEM Ralliart suspension (spring/struts) I’m sure he’d be interested in working out some sort of deal with you.

He’s also selling the car in a few weeks so you might see that up here too eventually.

I’ll snap some pictures tomorrow, I’m not sure if he took it out yet, but I know he plans on swapping everything by the end of the week.

I have a set of 08-12 Evo x mudflaps rally armor

You should PM, instead of thread jack:dunno

Thanks for letting me know but I have mudflaps

I am waiting for those pics. And what is your thought about LED headlights?

Here’s the pics for the RPM intake installed along with the headlights.

LED bulbs are alright if you’re doing anything except your headlights. They look good but you don’t want to risk LED’s going out on you when driving. If you want headlight/foglight bulbs without upgrading to HID, then just get the fake HID bulbs off ebay, they look pretty good, I got a set of the “5900K HID look!” bulbs for my sisters car and they look/work good.

Got any pictures of the mudflaps?

There’s some model eclipses with the same 2.4L mivec motor the Ralliart has, the intake might also fit but I’d look at the pic of it installed vs your engine bay first. Was looking around online, found they share the same motor, figured maybe it fits

Most people would choose the LED lights for cars or also house decoration. So do I. After all, the LED car lights are getting more and more available and affordable in the cars and motors and would make your cars look greater.