Langan Motor Car - Hiring - Sales & Leasing Consultant

Well, Justin was at Lids/Cingular before he went to Langan.
So he didn’t have car sales experience, so much as sales experience in general.
But… he is dynamite at doing car sales. I have seen him with customers and he is the man.

I didn’t really have any, I went from Network Engineering to Sales Engineering, and now I do Real Estate as well.

I’m just an honest person, and refuse to screw anyone over. Having good orals and always catering to the ethnics is always helpfull.

Listen Ryan, this is not a popularity contest.

Seriously, honesty doesn’t sell cars.

Shut yo trap naow.

Then you wont have many repeat clients.

Sales is ALL about referrals and keeping a good client base, without it you have no recurring revenue.

+1

A good friend of someone I work with has bought 4 cars from Justin already.

quoted for truth. hahaha :ninja

oh snap, wait till im a mod so i can edit that :vlad

Wat

I have 10 years of solid sales expirience. Inside, outside, B2B, auto wholesale, Finance, lending, insurance, you name it.

I doubt Langan would be willing to match my current base salary however

which is close to $1M/yr. He’s pretty legit.

haha that’d be so sick. But seriously my base is close to $27k which is pretty high for what I am doing and still being paid 8% commision as well as full bonus’ from the companies we sell

You’d make more money at Langan if you’re half as good as you think you are. They require that people make $40k MINIMUM in their first year. If you don’t make at LEAST that much, then you’re costing the company money. They don’t like that.

do it pussy

I make more than that selling appliances haha.

Cars are even easier to sell than appliances are. Especially good quality cars that I would personally back/drive/have driven myself

benny sells his navel lint on ebay.

I’m not trying to recruit you, just letting everyone know that a door is open in the capital region and the min pay that you’d receive if you were even somewhat capable of talking to people. You can EASILY make $80-100k/yr once you get settled in and establish a clientel. Full benefits also, I forgot to mention that. CDPHP health, then dental/vision through somewhere else, I forget who.

im quiting my job and working wif justin.

AHHHH thats something I desperately need is full GOOD benefits.

I see you said summer is this seasonal or permanent