LAPPING DAY AT SHANNONVILLE! its cheap. its for my bday:P

yeah cal u shuld marshall if u not gripping or drifting bahahaha u can drag

No, i’m trying to quit smoking. If i’m at the track and i’m not driving i’ll go through a pack a day easily.

thats good to hear!!
eat the pizza instead:P

^LMFAO

I don’t think smoking works that way…

sure it does… if pizza is in ur mouth u cant smoke! lol

DATE CONFIRMED!!! JULY 7th!!! FULL TRACK! slipt. jsut for u nuts!!! need deposite in 10 days!!! so thank god its march break!! ill be in and around the areas, starting to collecting deposits!! or full payments!! (in person)
making form and receipt tonight. if anybody has to paypal it. but i dont like paypal.

so u booked the full track, or do you mean nelson and fabi ?

lol i was talkin to her, and she said its fine to slipt it up to nelson and fabi, so tahts wat i plan on doing…
soo just wondering if u guys can pm me with days ur available in teh area… somewhere to meet so i can get the deposit and give u reciept and forms!! im going to be around scarborought tmrw! (centennial college, donno wat campus yet) but if anyone wants to meet up would be great!!:smiley:

so what are the full details just to make sure, and how is this day going to go. Easier if you explain online one time to everyone. I mean is it pure drift on nelson while grip goes on at fabi etc.

;)yes pure drift all day at nelson while grip on fabi. basicly the day will go like… optional cruise to shannonville in the morning!(early) , must be ther by certain time(around 8am i think) , any setup will be done than, while u can park up and prepare, than driver meeting, classes will be displayed and told, than car inspection, than drive (9am) all day divided up evenly between classes for grip, drift u guys are the same except right now only seems to be mayb 2 classes of drifters (just slipt u guys up even), lunch u can eat whenever u feel like it, than clean up and stuff begins around 4:45. all off track by 5. all out by 530

So basicly invoice(receipt) is made. tmrw morning making the Participant’s Agreement Form (must be signed), and the SMP form must be signed( shannonvilles form)

@ ashtonbee campus today round 1:30 for a few hours… will have reciepts and forms for ppl. Scarborough area meet for anybody around. NEED deposits. cant not get them. if i dont get them than no track:( $100 full payment or 50$ deposit!

I wana double cheese burger and hold the lettuce…

randomly came into my head :/:

As I told you on GTRC: ILL GET YOU YOUR MONEY, fuckkkkkkkk nag nag nag lmao :smiley:

you should leave your # so ppl can contact you. most ppl wuld be available at night. maybe meet at kennedy commons tim hortens.

lol forgot! tis 905.922.9167 !!!
i have no idea where that timmies is… but ill find it!
time?

wednesday i will be totally free and same with friday (also will go to richmond hilll meet!!) so ill need deposits. serious guys! already got a few. pm me call or text! time and place.

shawn, when do you need the money by again?

and I still havnt decided what car to buy so I have something to bring

so im goign to be at vaughan mills tmrw about 4pm… than off to international center. (back… where the gas thingy is) anyone in the sauga/brampton area? meet there!! pm me!!

Drifting for sure?? if so im in :slight_smile:

And im under the assumption that we will be able to drift the first corner on nelson???

k ill post all final details tonight. :schedule, a link to the form… u now…

and yes drifting for sure on nelson all day. pm me for detals.

1.driftacular
2.dosen
3.Gyani
4.tatti
5.drifttuners???
6.em_5ive
7.DoneDreamin
8.Hacknik
9.Mike-240sx
10.Lucidsnow aka Season supastar will be there.
11.kollo
12.Re Ameyami
13. Uprise240
14. rocco- g35 coupe
15.sil8t
16.PureEuroM3
17.Tarz- if i can find a way to get my car there

1.driftacular
2.dosen
3.Gyani
4.tatti
5.drifttuners???
6.em_5ive
7.DoneDreamin
8.Hacknik
9.Mike-240sx
10.Lucidsnow aka Season supastar will be there.
11.kollo
12.Re Ameyami
13. Uprise240
14. rocco- g35 coupe
15.sil8t
16.PureEuroM3
17.Tarz- if i can find a way to get my car there
18. Ryan Stock…

heres the schedule from the form everyone is signing.

Schedule*:
This will be the schedule for Tuesday July 7th, 2009.
6:00am – Optional Cruise to SMP. Starts at Brock St. & Taunton (Steeles) Wal-Mart Parking lot. (Leaving @ 6am)
7:30am – Set-Up (All Organizers, Marshals, Volunteers ONLY)
7:50am – Arrival. (All participants MUST be at SMP by 8:00am)
8:10am – Driver’s Meeting (All participants MUST be at this meeting)
8:45am – Car Inspection (All participants MUST be with their vehicles)
9:00am – Start of lapping & drifting one class at a time. The duration of each class on the track will be announced at Driver’s Meeting.
4:45pm – Clean up (including participant’s vehicles, pit area, parking lot, stands)
5:00pm – End of lapping & drifting. All participants off the tracks, and pit area.
5:30pm – All vehicles must have left.

personal friends. or new found good friends can come to my place for tings after. wooo after party. lol