Laptop Battery replacement question

Yeah, maybe according to the upgrade schedule the salesman wants you to follow of a new laptop every 1 to 1.5 years.

I happened to just check out this… (don’t know if it helps you)

http://www.hobbypartz.com/nebapoeba1.html

it’ll go out today Willy, enjoy. should be the right one…

+Karma…

do you know if it was affected by the battery recall?

I owe you some redbull!

x2 wtf? I hate always having the charger around

a lot of the replacement batteries on ebay that are generic only last about 1 year before they start shitting the bed again. i broke off my laptop charge A/C adapter thing, and i bought a new one off ebay for like 20bucks, it last about 2 weeks, and it just stopped working, it would also wiggle around in the input. i ended up buying the 90$ HP one from best buy and i havent had trouble since.

if you ever have to buy a new charger, i would say get an oem one

it’s an aftermarket battery, worked solid when it was in use for the few weeks before the whole laptop shit the bed. been dormant for a few months so if when you get it check to make sure it holds a charge before you get too excited. if it’s junk, pitch it in the trash and continue on.

HP or Newegg are the only places i would really trust.

drbattery.com is a really reliable source for all electronic batteries

Bought a 12 cell 8800… it came today… i charged it… and I’ve been on battery power since 6:58… On high performance, with the brightness cranked… im at 58% now…

Not bad for 40 bucks… I need a new power cord now too… eff.

Where did you buy it from, it’s time for me to replace my hp battery it’s annoying having a laptop that has to be plugged in all the time.

Amazon.com 42 dollars shipped.

yeah that seems to be reasonable, is it a factory hp battery or an aftermarket replacement?

aftermarket. Not even sure of the brand lol…

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

“Battery for HP Pavilion dv2000 dv2100 dv2200 dv2300 Laptop Battery Replacement 462337-001 HSTNN-LB42 411462-141 411462-261 411462-321 411462-442 [8800mAh/12-Cell]”

from this store http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/seller/home.html/ref=ox_oce_seller_home?ie=UTF8&seller=A11L1HOQXKJD4L