last race for the TA

you guys just break shit with slicks. pisses the rest of us off on TNT day. stay home!!! :slight_smile:

Its pisses the slick car guys off to come to a TNT to do some R&D and get only 3 passes because of the zillion street cars running. And the they call a gamblers race And hardly of of them will run the gamblers.

:blue: tnt for street cars, not trailor queens

Your calling race cars trailer queens? Thats funny. I would think a show car that is never driven and is never run long enough to come up to temp would be a trailer queen. Not a racecar that is takin off the trailer and have the shit beat out of it all day.

busting yoru balls dude, chill out but IMHO you dont need to be tubbed unless your 9s or quicker anything else youre poser. since street tires can get rides in the 10s with ease

^ i dont know him :kekegay:

shit mines a race car street car winter beater and show car all in one :slight_smile: heheh

no one runs gamblers cause bracket racing is:greddy:

and if I had slicks I would put them on when I got to the track not before I trailored itā€¦trailor if you go a few states away

bracket racing takes skill !!!sorry if u have none :slight_smile: just busting ur balls !!! but seriously how many 500 lights have u goten or .000 ???'s mines are always around .80 which isnt to shabby

I could care less if you can drive the shit outta your auto. I was refering to the how much more fun it is to drive a manual. Other than trying to get a clean launch there aint shit to driving an auto. And I would take my 6 speed over your auto w/o hesitation.

what good is a manual when u cant use it to its potential :slight_smile:

I kinda see your point (but dont agree) but I am not obsessed with racing. I like to rip my car around and race it every once and a while. So I would say for me at least a 6 speed is way better than an auto. Like I said before after the launch there aint shit to an auto, so for me it would be boring. I can care less if an auto can pull better and more consistant times.

its ok no ones perfect

No one runs gambler races? No one bracket races? Where have you been? :jerkit:

Ok I will just drive my 13 to 1 BBC car 40 miles to the race track w/a 5 gallon cell that sucks down a gallon and a half of race fuel every 1/4 mile.

LOL a gallon and a half of gas a 1/4 mileā€¦there are 8 second street cars and you built a trailor queen congrats

edit: does john force and schumaker bracket race? how bout even sportsman classes?

sam, please stop talking, youre not intelligent in the least bit

do you run in the 9s? if not then why, honestly. cause street cars see 10s and even dip 9s and these are real street cars

end it,this is so :greddy:

I do run in the 9ā€™s. And did you ever hear of moroso park? I guess they hold a seven day event paying out 10,000 a day every year for bracket racers for nothing. And i guess all the trackā€™s john force races just close up for the year after all the pros leave. Ever hear of the sumit super series? You ever hear of quick 16? You want to talk about professionals. Ever hear of super gas, street rod, hot rod and quick rod classes? And i guess you think all those 8 second street cars are really driven to the track? Ok iā€™m done now.

go all out!! got an extra 10 boltā€¦