sat. 10/11

tnt at prp lets get as many as we can there

eric!!!

Pewter. I have a wedding to go to in the afternoon but would like to get at least one pass in that day…as long as the gates open like 10 or 11 I will be there

sam wont let me use the tires and im still runnin a mind bending 5psi. the car aint that fast it only feels like an LS1 with an exhaust and an air box lid.

you can use them anytime you want…I am only goin to have time for one pass that day so you can just have them off my car…no excuses eric

Originally posted by BoostedITR41
you can use them anytime you want…I am only goin to have time for one pass that day so you can just have them off my car…no excuses eric
it’s 1 to 5 so just give eric ur tires so theres NO EXCUSES!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

:itr41:

:itr41: :blue:

Originally posted by Pewterss
NO EXCUSES!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

my bottles empty

Originally posted by Vapor Trail
my bottles empty
baby bottle or nos bottle???

My wife’s getting her nails done. Just kidding - I’m going to try to make it.

drag radials suck anyway

HEY PEWTER do u still have those drag radials ?? if so can i still run a couple passes with em ? i am going to try my best to be there at the track so i can get in the 12’s ill finally have cold weather on my side. Id like to see if i can do it b4 i do all my winter mods. I just hope i can get all my shit done and be there. Btw the bets still on if i hit 12’s :slight_smile:

i got 'em, what bet,

ill buy ya a hotdog n gatorade :slight_smile: at the track

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
ill buy ya a hotdog n gatorade :slight_smile: at the track
beer:D

thats in the trunk :slight_smile:

if i dont hit 12’s on drag radials im borriwng ur slicks stalling to 3000 n il be GOOOOOOOOOOOOONE

if i dont hit 12’s on drag radials im borriwng ur slicks stalling to 3000 n il be GOOOOOOOOOOOOONE
where gay bar:p

Originally posted by Pewterss
where gay bar:p

he’ll be tommy toughnuts after 2 beers

don’t… i don’t want to read a post about your blown rear end…