last race for the TA

this tuesday if weather is decent !!!
PRP !! calling out anyone who wants to race me i dont care if ur 14 sec or 9 hell ill go against john force if he shows up.

selling the mickeys/rims after the race to a friend so i can borrow them if need be but prolly wont… if i have the need ot race i can always take my dads chevelle SS ZZ454 :):):slight_smile:

ohh and ill prolly blow up my rear end so thatll be fun to watch if u come to the races

:moon:

I might be willing to a bracket race with you for some $$$. I’m sure i could set something up @ the track if you would like. All i want is 1 time pass. You can have as many as you want.

i’ll race you silver! :kekegay:

since your getting rid of the TA can i race it once down the track? :smiley:

ill bracket race ppl w/ limited skill !! heheh but for fun i dont care no racing for money for me im broke right now… havent been to work in a while dam school

getting rid of it for what>?

dont know yet… wont be selling the entire car untill i have a guarenteed f/t job in the fall after i graduate… also depends where i live on what car im gonna have but 75% sure gettinga cts caddy rwd luxury and a manual

Manual>auto…auto=teh ghey

you suck at both tho

hahaha :owned:

yeah i love my auto and can drive the shit outta my car even on street tires but i never had a manual and i want one… just hope i dont regret it when i hit daily traffiic… my auto > bics anything

bracket= :greddy:

Running high 12’s w/ a turbo in a 2700lbs car = :greddy:

bracket racing takes skill !! w/ a lil luck i went almost the whole way last year w/ a bad tranny for slp day so nothing but camaros firebirds n mustangs id say skill + traction is key

I’m going to try and make it out, if I can keep the damn rocker arms from loosening up.

:owned:

do u have LOCK nuts? :slight_smile:

running mid 12’s in a striped out trailored car=:greddy:

Who would that be?

you must not watch too many of the slick cars

Well thats why they are trailered. The slicks. Why don’t you run out and get yourself a pair and come play with us on race day?