Late night Crew.

just got in from work

cool

wide awake after a night full of funzorz and shenanigans

wide awake for no reason at all, but anyone else hear that wind?

Same here too!! the wind is whipping pretty good and my fahking dog keeps jumping up and pacing. the wind blows and she thinks someone is trying to get in and she wants a new chew too !!!lol:rofl

I don’t have a pacing dog, but I do have a pesky branch that keeps tapping my window when the wind picks up.

COD MW2 til 630am 4player. :ahh

humm…usually im up late, instead i’m up early today.

wide awake and fawking bored

Agreed. For no good reason.

pretty much, watching south park

I was playing CS for a while. Watching “The High Road” on G4 right now. Gonna make a copy of “Public Enemies” and check that out.

i was playin GTA IV earlier

Yea I bought GTA3 back when that came out on Ps2, I played that for 8hrs straight as soon as I got home. Played it like everyday. Just kinda got bored with that series of games. I am alot more into FPS games now.

basically, its the first video game ive played in months… im thinking about getting Dirt 2

Dirt 2 is pretty fun, you can wreck the cars pretty good. I have MW2, but I just never play it. I picked up Heavenly Sword like a month ago, and just played it for the first time yesterday, lol

ive play MW2 just dont like the army games… more in to driving/racing games(brings the redneck out)

Did you ever play Tokyo Racer Zero on Ps2? That was one of my favorite racing games. Gran Turismo 3 is my all time favorite. But you know how it is now, Forza, some crap NFS games, or waiting for GT5…

holy shit yes!!! and ya i havent played FM3 yet…

time to buy mw2… my 10 year old nephew just lost all respect for me when I couldnt grasp it ALL in 5 minutes or less.