Late night Crew.

Yeah I have TR Zero, 3, and some Drift one. 3 is pretty good too, just because it has my z31 in it, lol. The Drift one was pretty weak. I will never forget beating the Drift King in Zero, that game was so fun!

poor jammer…early morning super walmart trip!!!

Just got back from the pub

Stupid insurance takes forever.

Either way I have my eyes on an LS2 6M goat with 16 k on it. It’s a 200MY.

WOOT.

saw f/b g/l doooode…

you can’t drive a cobalt in the snow… and so you think its a good idea to get a RWD GTO to drive in the snow… dumb…

I wouldn’t be talking…what was it, 3 accidents in a couple weeks?

Black ice can’t be avoided very well either, which was the cause of his accident.

DING DING DING!

1st off I was just busting his balls… but whatever…

and srs? 1st accident yes completely my fault also first accident I ever had… 2nd accident wasn’t my fault at all a lady backed into my truck… 3rd one again not my fault was completely unavoidable…

also… I have had many close calls with black ice and no issues… but this was more in refrence to driving a FWD in the winter and having an accident and now wanting a RWD to drive year round…

Oh and Chris…

If you do go w/ the Goat, definitely look into getting the suspension and alignment reworked, because those cars are notorious for rear wheel hop issues. A lot of people go w/ the Wretched Motorsports GTO “Repair” kit & a cradle/susp. alignment to help eliminate the wheel hop. Other initial mods for people are typically removing the hitch v-bar below the trunk, removing the spare, GMM Rip Shift and the typical LS2 mods (160T-stat and tune)…

For winter driving, Harrop also makes a nice rear diff cover and SLP makes a nice skid plate…

Good evening, gentlemen.

just got back from avatar in imax 3d, probably worst movie ive ever seen. Buncha liberal treehugger CSBS!!

Just got home.Got the next 4 days off…WOOT

But how was the 3d? I heard it was crazy.

3d was pretty good, i wouldnt say crazy but it was cool

Word. Even though I am crazy about robots/mechs that stuff, for some reason I dont care to see this.

2:40 checking in.

No idea why I’m still up, when I have to be up at 6.

lol im also up

Just got back from the Movie brothers not to long ago

Deciding if i should go to HVCC or UTI

Just got in from workin on the flip again…lol

So this past week since christmas ive been in this rut.

play COD MW2 4player offline with a couple friends from 10pm when they get outta work til 7am… go home and goto bed by 730. wake up at 2.

This shit needs to stop