Late night Crew.

Well this is going to be a long night.

Strap in fellas! Who’s with me :lol

I’ll be here for another 15 mins or so until my sleeping pills kick in.

:frowning:

Whats up?

i thought it would be an all nighter for me but i just finished my english paper, so MW2 for the rest of the night! good luck vlad

Word.

Tomorrow’s my first day back from break, hence the sleep aid. There’s no way I would fall asleep without them, I’ve been sleeping until 3pm every day, including today. :frowning:

Looks like I’ll be up all night.

Got a 10 minute presentation due tomorrow with a power point I haven’t even started yet.

FML.

Caffeine :hug

I miss bawls. Compusa used to sell it but now I can’t find it anywhere locally now that they went out of business.

My GE coffee maker hasn’t let me down yet, though. knock on wood

I don’t even bother with that or energy drinks unless it’s for a casual drink during the day.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BC2IUdoSEwE/SuyeqM8ic4I/AAAAAAAABio/3vTkPq8a2eM/s320/nodoz.jpg

200mg of caffeine each pill that I drink down with coffee. Works pretty well to keep me up, but as soon as I put my head down on the pillow I pass right out.

Wayyyyy too many people on @ 2 A.M.

Vovchandr, 1320-20V, 94Gt5.0, Cliff, Hank, Ilya, keifer75, KillerBlackbird, rustyjones, shaggy, slwrthnu, TurboTravis, vwkawavw, Yetti VR

Currently Active Users: 25 (14 members and 11 guests)

Me too

:lol well where did you go?

Uber :ninja eh?

I always here. Lurking in the shadows, as it were. :ninja

Was rocking some CS actually.

Haven’t played CS in a loooong time.

I was thinking of getting that orange? pack for 360.

Wasn’t there a mode that’s all cartoon warfare?

Thats Team Fortress. But yeah, thats on the Orange Box. I have that for my Ps3, but I prefer it on the pc.

But I play CS every night… Its kinda sad

CS last I recall was a huge camper fest with too many people hacking and using AWP’s incredibly unfairly.

I’d prefer it on PC as well in theory, but A) I don’t have a decent enough PC and B) I got tired of PC games due to all the hackers and that was a number of years ago.

Too unfair as well if one person has a better PC and connection than the other.

Platforms are the great equalizer, everybody has the same controller, same computing power and much better control over hackers with the reporting and banning policy.

It still happens but in much smaller volume.

Plus I’m a fan of more modern multiplayer games such as MW2, however I wouldn’t mind a Quake 2 match every once in a while.

Yeah it can be a bunch of campers, depends what you play. I usually do GunGame, where everytime you kill someone, you gain a level(switch weapon). The respawn is set to either instant or when the person that killed you, is killed. Its a good time, alot like Quake. I play Quake and Unreal as well. The faster FPS games are my favorite. Hackers are not as much of a problem as they were, but they are still there. Nice thing is the server I primarily play on, I am an Admin, so I kick/ban any suspects as I please. :lol

Fast FPS is by far the best. Waiting for respawn is fail. Cs is real bad with that :lol

Nice about being an Admin fo sho.

But alright, I’m done here, good night.

'ello?

ayo whats goody widdit.

ive downloaded like 60 songs tonight, thats my only objective with yuengling by my side

Do werk. Im eating pepperoni, cheese, and crackers. Clouds FTW

Watching F1 quali