Late night Crew.

i probably know more than pjb does when it comes to matchbox cars

Keep dreaming

Adderral 30xr is a hell of a drug

just got home from pearl st…was alright…

Thanks PJB.

Sitting at work…wanting to be in bed.

Damn dude, where do you work?

For the NYS Lottery. Gotta keep this gamblers happy. Or should I say, have to keep the servers happy that keep the gamblers happy.

Let’s rig it.

Not late. Don’t care.

I liek turtles

I like food, and I have none.

I have a left over Sonic hotdog in the fridge lol

Left over hot dog? That sounds awful dude… haha. Sonic? Where did you manage that in NY? Poughkeepsie?

We have like 5 sonics around here. It’s retarded. I don’t even like sonic.

Kingston. Dont care wont die. Will probably eat it when I have the energy to get up again. Not to mention I have a box of caramel next to me nomnomnom This is what happens when I drink monster and smoke. hyperactive up all night

Apples + dipping caramel = win. I should buy some more apples I think.

Yeah the gf works at a candy shop and gets to bring home caramel apples that dont sell. Along with everything else. Being that its a high end pricey candy place, we endup with a lot of free shit lol

That’s awesome dude. I take home free shit from the macaroni grill a lot, which is pretty sweet.

I need to upgrade my seldom used for anything but netflix ps3. Have to erase shit everytime I want to play a new game. 40gb is lame

I need to put money in the bank to pay my netflix. Got an email friday that the transaction wouldn’t go through. No clue what happened to the rest of the cash that was in there. Shoulda been another 20 bucks.

They are pretty good about that. I stopped mine for almost a year, and it still had me queue saved and errrythang. I like anime, so I get my moneys worth lol