leather couch, entertainment center and computer desk

sent ya a pm Eurodad, the desk is yours…

the bachelors bed set? i know that thing is worth a MINT, but i dont have much to offer, and really could use it, ask him if hell take 200, or to make a counter offer.
sorry for the low ball offer, you know im not usually like that, but its what ive got on me (change included)

Chaz, pm sent but 300 is the lowest he will go…

Eurodad, thanks for coming through… Red Chair and Desk is gone!

Sorry about your wife’s truck… hope it works out well…

it’s hard to see just how nice this stuff is, everything is in like new cond.

BUMP for a sick lookin crib

couch and entertainment center are sold awaiting pickup

will the bed and accessories fit in one pickup truck??

good question, if it helps the wall that the bed is against is either 13’ or 14’ long… but I couldn’t tell you if you could break it down into one trip…
Interesting story he told me today about the bed. the company he bought it from sent drivers from New Jersey who delivered and put it together. so they basically paid two guys to drive it 8hrs, put it together and drive home. It was “free with purchase” and part of their standard service…

entertainment center up for sale again, pick-up fell through.

greekpower, if I can get over there and measure the center I will, as well as for the bed for whomever asked…

Haven’t been able to get over there, however the couch is supposed to be picked up on Sat…

And the bed is best offer whoever can get it by Sat!

did the couch go today?

yessir

the Couch is gone, and looks like the bed is leaving tomorrow

many thanks to everyone from pittspeed who made things alot easier for the seller, and made me look good! Now only if I had a percentage of the furniture sale too…:stuck_out_tongue:

Well aren’t you quite the salesman today! :bigok: