Nice couch, recliner, elliptical , 50" TV, stoves ect

All items are in zip 14111 (15 mins from Hamburg off RT 62, under 10mins from the Eden/Angola exit on the 90)

Selling a nice Ashley double recliner couch, couch is 6yrs old, pet free, smoke free, kid free home, has never had anything spilled on it, adult owned, cost $800+ tax (have reciept), asking $300
Matching Recliner again aprox 5-6yrs old, pet free, smoke free, kid free home, this was around $600 IIRC, asking $200

I have two Kerosene heaters, both round style 23,000 BTU, bought last winter and used a few times each, these are close to $150 with tax, asking $75 each- EDIT- one left

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32795[/ATTACH]
Flat top electric stove - 4yrs old excellent shape asking $300

1yr old Whirlpool gas stone asking $300

info to come on stoves

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32734[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32735[/ATTACH]

Model number on the tv ? These are 500$ new right now from best buy if were talking about the same one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deliver ability?

I don’t have the model # handy, it probably does sell for $500-ish these days, just posting prices that leave some wiggle room, I never put my rock bottom to start because even if it is giving it away someone will want it for less! I have worked afternoons the entire time I have owned the TV, if it gets used 1-2 hours a day that is a lot, I don’t have the ability to deliver myself but for the right price might be able to arrange something, thanks

Lemme talk to the wife about the couch and chair. That being said, no interest in the exercise equipment. I live near you.

sounds good man, couch and chair are extra clean, like I said working afternoons all this time I’m pretty much either at work or asleep, only selling because I am moving

I like the color. Almost perfectly matches my cat’s puke…which will be helpful.

yeah it matches mine also, I learned my lesson with my last couch, for the last 6yrs our cat has not been allowed in the living room unsupervised and is not allowed on anything but a cheap reclining chair we have

prices updated

I like the TV, just not at that price…it is prob. fair though…not sure, I do not follow the pricing on these things…

Sorry, wife is a princess. Guess I’m gonna need to sell more work.

What’s the length of the couch?

sorry for the slow reply, its 90"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32796[/ATTACH]

Prices updated, Kerosene heaters added

only going to be in NY for one more week, make me some offers!

Tv gone? I need a garage tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah man, sorry, I did get the $300 I wanted out of it though : )

make me a offer!!! I am moving in less than a week, not planning on taking any of this stuff with me

I might be interested in the couch and chair

PM replied