FS: Moving/Clear-Out SALE! Furniture/Electronic/Appliance/etc...CHEAP!!

Well i will be moving soon and i dont want anything in my house because i want new stuff hahah
well here it goes everything will be sold at
ANY RESONABLE OFFER!!!*
*unless other wise noted

[left]lets the posting begin!!![/left]
Everything is used
Furniture
-HUGE [3.5ft by 5.5ft comes with 1.5ft extention] Dark brow/cherry Dinining room set; Comes with 5 chairs; they need a good cleaning and the bottome pad could use new uphostery and padding. $450 [MSRP: $2200 4 years ago at Raymore and Flanigan?]

-Almost brand new Black Italian Leather L shaped so new the cushion still feels like they have never been sat in; in the picture its all one big sofa that is about 12ft long, the tranglular pieve is the corner piece if you wanna get it to the L shaped. $850 [MSRP: $1700 about 1 year ago at Raymore and Flanigan]

-Closet/Chest about 6ft tall and 4 ft wide and 2 ft deep. $100 [MSRP: $200]

-6 drawer and 1 door open chest. $60

-Couple of Bed Frames $15 regular metal mattress frame adjustable for any size bed
-$100 for either the elegant bed headboard and footboard [dont know what i should call it. this includes the bed rails. Queen size bed i believe

Electronics
-Magnavox 27" TV comes with remote; the buttons on the tv are broken off works great $40 [firm]

-GE 20" TV no remote in working condition $20 [firm]

-Playstation 1 Headunit $10 [firm] test it for yourself and if it doesnt work i will refund you the money

-Cheap Stereo, Tape player/Radio, $15

Appliance
-Goldstar 800watt microwave $20.

-Tappan Gas Stove $175 [check other thread]

-Kenmore Refridgerator $175 [check other thread]

-Magic Chef Refidgerator $175 [check other thread]

pic continues

this is the bed frames and TV’s

these are the final picture. at the end you can see a futon frame too.
THe wooden futon frame im also selling $20 you will need to get the hardware for it i misplaced them somewhere and also a mattress.
and also there are bull horns from texas if anyone wants them $20

bump for some nice looking stuff

in the pic of the table there is a cabinet in the background. drawers on the bottom, and glass doors on top.

sell it to me or ban… or worse yet, i will make you a custom title :slight_smile:

Lol I wish I could but that cabinet is build into the wall lol. So if you want the shelves and glass you got it.

i have a sawzall. i will take the whole wall please :slight_smile:

$500 bucks for it and you can come destroy my wall.

i will take the bull horns
can pick up tonight
aim illkilla716

Sorry about the pricing of the bull horns they are reallllll bull horns so they will cost more I didn’t think they were real but they are…

Closet and drawer has been lowered to $75 for the closet and $40 for the drawer

Futon Frame and Black Leather Sofa has been SOLD!!!
Anything else is still up for grabs thank you

i hve some more things that also need to go and better pictures.
the overhead lighting thin, 5 bulbs that can be postition for a L shaped sectional sofa, that is $100 or best offer
The projection TV is also for sale its $300 or best offer
the electric stove is $175 or best offer thanks.

you only want 300 or b/o for that rca tv? is anythign wrong with it??

as you can see at the bottom the the view is cut off about 2 inches from the bottom, it needs the contrast and tint to be corrected i dontknow what the hells wrong with it so that why its 300, i was asking 500 but notice that when i turned it on. and the speakers are blown on it or something im to lazy o check, but it works when you run the rca output to a home theater system beside that its works great, has channel guides built in, all taht good stuff.

lol just notice that the stove is upside down, hahah its a special edition.

Where you at Ill take that stereo.DIBS you in WS?

im in buffalo, ny west side

i also have a digital camera sony its 2.0migapixel $30
Touch screen glass panel, you will need the signet controller for it which is like $50 the touch screen panel im selling for $80 it has a small chip but doesnt affect the funcitablity of the panel.
Fax machine/printer/scanner $50

ill get pictures up as soon as i get a faster conncection freaking 56k! owns me

More info on that sony digi cam?

Model#,any accessories?