Lebanon Valley Dragway

I went there once. Did donuts than left.

I went there once. Did donuts then left. Did a big donut into a guard rail too.

they have delicious french fries…

i like to pee in the troff. Does the womens room have the same devices???

i went there once and stood on the top of the tower watching all the cars, watching all the cars, watching all the cars go by, then i yelled at joe jiggs who was in the stands. he got pissed

i might go once or twice in 2010

never been there, dont plan on going

^ Keeping it on the streets I see! Hell yeah! Two Lane Blacktop motherfucker!

remember when i told someone to say to the announcer " joe jiggs to the roof" or something?:rofl

:thumbup what are the chances of getting caught twice?

zero

just make sure you’re faster then they are!

I went once back in '04.
First time going down the 1/4 mile.
Ran a 15.9 in my RSX Type S…I wanted to make sure the light was green before I took off.:rofl

…and drop it?

if you have a cobalt ss , your probably gonna get a 2.4-2.6 60ft time , almost all the cobalts i have seen there dont cut good lights .

^ :rofl

What k20 ?

I destroyed that fuckin strip. I was layin down 15.8’s all night in the focus

How can you group all Cobalt SS’ in one group saying they cut the same general 60’ time?

Oh and your reaction time, AKA “cutting a good light”, doesn’t affect your times at all on Test & Tune nights.

Rippin.

Ill regroup , pretty much all the cobalt ss’s Ive seen there don’t do well on the 60ft . And on the cutting a good light . Last time i went i kept getting lined up with race cars so i either red light on purpose to bother them , or try to , or went late .

With a loud car next to you its sometimes hard to tell if your spinning and how much .

The Cobalts that choose to run there don’t do so well due to 2 performance-hindering factors:

1. Modest (at best) driver skills
  2. Modest (at best) modification standards

I had my car there 2 years ago when it was BONE STOCK and ran a best of 14.2@100 with a 2.2 60’. There were “stage 3” cars there running 14.6’s and trapping ~102mph. I talked with each and every Cobalt owner that was running there, and the only one who knew what they were actually doing to their car was this kid from CT with the factory GM stage 2 and a slipping stock clutch.

The rest just threw a smaller pulley on, and the usual intake/fartcan/header while running on the GM S2 tune and thought they were making outrageously high horsepower #'s. In reality, they were more than likely making LESS than the stock HP #'s due to timing retard from incredibly high IAT2’s and laughable amounts of heat soak.

Take it with a grain of salt (like everything else on this forum) and everything will be just fine, and perhaps even a little fun. :wink:

They sure do. There used to be a hot girl that made them and she always wore short shorts. I didnt see her there last year but I only went once or twice.

OMG Im losing it :rofl :lol