Lebanon Valley Dragway/Speedway

Just a heads up for anyone that goes out there for drag racing or dirt racing, there has been multiple reports of vandalism in the parking lot across the street (including my helmet stolen earlier this year) but apparently there was quite a few this weekend including a guy at my work who had both of his license plates stolen off his truck. Also somebody broke into the clubhouse (I believe) and stole 3 cases of beer.

Not sure what the hell the deal is this year with all the bullshit but just wanted to give everyone a heads up to keep an eye out for your vehicles if you are out there.

a recent surge of minorities ???

when did the put a bus stop next to the valley? maybe i’ll start locking my car when i’m there.

That would seriously be my guess. I doubt they even go the track itself, just to the lot to cause trouble. Not a lot of minorities go to the dirt racing, at least I normally don’t see many if I go.

hence why i park as close as possible or i dont go

I lie about having tools in the trunk for a racer to not have to park across the street.

It’s Columbia County, what else would you expect. The only county that has more dirtbags and wading pool genes is Greene.